Yesterday Google released the Google Camera app to the play store. This app is compatible with android devices that run 4.4+(Kit Kat) and offers some cool features with an easy to use design.
Some of the features include...
• Photo Spheres for immersive 360º views
• Lens Blur mode for SLR-like photos with shallow depth of field
• Panorama mode with high resolution
• 100% viewfinder for getting the maximum resolution from the sensor (no dropped pixels)
• Updated UI that gets out of your way and is centered on an extra large capture button
I used the app for a little bit and already I'm in love with it. I tried it on my Galaxy S4 and it works incredible. The UI is really easy to use and is very well designed. The picture quality is just as good if not better than the quality with the stock app.
I will probably start using this app as my main camera app from now on with all my devices.
So grab your android device and head over to the play store and give it a try. Link to the app --->Google Camera.
After you try it, let us know what your thoughts are about it!