All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Question about Google Fi

I'm considering switching to Fi later this year, after the new Pixels launch. For those here that have it...when it hooks to the US Cellular network, is connectivity stable and reasonably fast? Thanks in advance!
  3. Roaming issue

Hey everyone. I don't know if this forum is still very active. I've lurked around for a while and have gotten so much info the last few years. Thank you to everyone who's posts have helped me solve issues in the past. I cannot find any info on the problem I'm currently having. I just cracked the screen on my s4. It was a good phone but time to move on now. I got a used LG G5 the other day(after searching it seems that is my main problem lol). Had to get a new sim card since it uses the mini and my old one was to big. Took it to uscellular. He put the new sim in and can't get it to stay connected to the network. It constantly switches to roaming and back. It loses signal whenever that happens so data and voice keep cutting out. Anybody know of a fix? I'm downloading the stock MM firmware. It has N on it now. I was gonna see if it's a problem with that. I don't know? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
  4. Last week
  5. You'll likely get better help over at XDA-Developers as well. The user base here is not what it used to be, and that's an older phone too Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  6. I wish you luck. man. I've never even seen a G3, and have even less knowledge of its modding quirks. All I know is that Bump is a thing, and that's the extent of it. Hopefully someone around here remembers enough about the device to help you out. I would also suggest posting in the ROM thread, wherever you got it, about this issue. Someone there may know more and be able to help you. Good luck bud
  7. Earlier
  8. I know what the problem is but i cant for the life of me remember the fix. lgup cant identify the model. i member i had to flash some files and it fixed the unknown model. i have dug and dug and cant find the info anymore due it being an ancient phone lol. any answers are welcomed. if i find the fix i will be sure to post it here for use. any by throw a fit. they all throw the same error between their versions. i have tried multiple drivers and lgup drivers and not flash tool or lgup like anything tried. ve solved this before ugh. the phone works with custom roms and download mode and recovery work as well. initially when i rooted and custom recovery my boot was bumped and everything was fine. then installed fulmics and my boot reports secure boot error. it will still load but take a few minutes to get into os. UPDATE: After thinking about it I know I have to to flash the laf partition and possibly boot or aboot. for some reason or other even though download mode is functioning it is refusing to write the files basically.
  9. What do you mean by "all lg flash tools throw a fit"?
  10. I know its an old phone but its all I have atm for prepaid. for some reason After I updated to Fulmics 7.6 or7.8 it would not revert back. all lg flash tools throw a fit. ive tried all different phone drivers and Im going insane. its not soft bricked or anything. i can power it on and boot up everything. just want stock back due to some stability issues. i hope someone can help. Confused as to what Im missing
  11. drAPN_N

So got a message today that this drAPN_N updated on my phone. Anyone have a clue what it is? It shows up with all the pre-installed software like Amazon Underground. I see some oblique references to it on the internet, but nothing clearly describing what it is. Thanks.
  12. VOLTE IS HERE!

Just found this thread, I had commented on this one before: http://teamuscellular.com/Forum/topic/9284-volte-rollout/ Anyway, just chatted w/ uscc and they said this was available for my area/#s. Late last year was told, after an hour of trying, that our area code/prefixes weren't in their "table" yet and to try again after first of the year. I now have the toggle on my S7 edge and have 3 other S7s. Have a pixel xl on the acct too and was asked what type of phone it was. Told them Nexus 6P since that's what I said when I activated it. Was told it wasn't compatible. I asked about pixel xl and nexus 5x and was told pixel "wasn't tested" and 5x wasn't compatible either. Compatible devices just link to here: https://www.uscellular.com/cell-phones-devices/hd-voice-data?filters={"features":["3g"]}&visited=true Will find out later if I can enable the toggle on pixel, and if indeed the toggle does anything. It did not work last time, and then the toggle disappeared. So is an account setting they handle to make the toggle appear, and apparently you have to call in to get it turned on.
  13. Moto e4

I went and got the lg v30 and gave her my s8 Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk
  14. Moto e4

It's a very cheap phone, so it's probably not great. That said, I've read that it's a decent phone for the price. You get what you pay for, basically. Keep your expectations low and you won't be let down Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  15. Moto e4

Does anybody know how the moto e4 is. My daughter broke her screen and is looking for a new phone. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  16. [How To] GSM unlock S6

It was solved in one of the first posts in the thread i just didn't try it until now. 3Gswitcher app so i can switch back and fourth between 3g and 4g. I could only make or receive calls on 3g. I am using unlocked an unlocked USCC galaxy edge plus on tracfone plan with a tmobile compatible nano sim card Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  17. [How To] GSM unlock S6

Congratulations. Would you like to share your solution? Or are you just telling us that it's fixed for no reason? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  18. [How To] GSM unlock S6

Problem fixed Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
  19. Can't send MMS

Looks like it still occurs. Don't get it. As of now - and also when it first started - if I set the data to Global, then reboot, MMS works. But setting it to LTE and rebooting causes sending MMS to fail. However, that eventually didn't matter the first time, for reasons I couldn't discern. So I assume it's only a matter of time, before it does so again. I tell ya, this phone is getting on my last nerve, lol. Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
  20. Follow my instructions on my previous post and report back. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  21. Can't send MMS

Flash stock Nougat Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  22. I'm not sure when it exactly started, but it seemed to coincide with restoring to stock MM, then updating to the latest Nougat. I wanted to see if that would fix my navbar problem, which it didn't. But I needed to be on the latest firmware anyway to flash some of the new Nougat ROMs. I did a factory reset on stock before continuing. I can receive MMS, but when I send any, I get an error: "Originator addresses not found." I tried troubleshooting a number of things, but ultimately didn't correlate to anything I flashed. Dialing *228 fixes the problem, but it returns after a reboot. Could it just be the SIM card? No other answers I found worked. Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
  23. Adware Popup: "Amazon Rewards Event"

Add uBlock Origins to FF or chrome. That will stop Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  24. Adware Popup: "Amazon Rewards Event"

I've got this one as well as a four virus one. They are just phishing pop-ups to get you to download an app. The Amazon one I get by clicking on Facebook stuff, and the other one I get on phone arena. Nothing to worry about, just close and continue on. They are a pita when they pop up all the time. Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  25. On my wife's Galaxy S7, for about the last week or so, she keeps getting this odd request about taking part in an "amazon rewards event" with a URL from "play.yourmobile.club" She is smart enough to know not to click on the offer, but it comes up every couple days. I tried googling these terms, and am only given sites that want to sell me software to remove it from a PC, very suspicious. I don't see any suspicious looking apps on her phone, so I'm thinking it might be something in Chrome I've had her install Firefox Focus, and I have asked here to keep an eye on her browsing behavior so we can figure out exactly what is triggering it. I'm tempted to have her factory refresh it, but since that is a PITA, If/when it happens again, we will try for a screen shot and will post it. I thought I would see if anyone here has run into this. Thanks, John.
  26. Thanks for your support. At first I updated to the lasted version and then I flashed it with twrp 2.8.0. I flashed it to 5.1.1,but the WiFi didn’t work so I updated the twrp with flashify. But the twrp is for N915R4 not N910R4. After that the touch screen did not work. Now I tried my best to give it the right rom but failed. Any rom don’t work till now. Thanks again.
  27. Please give us more information about what you did to your device. List all of your steps, versions of files, etc. Literally everything you did, every single detail no matter how inconsequential it seems. Unless we know EXACTLY what you have done to the device, we cannot help you solve the problem. Right now my advice would be to restore the factory firmware. You'll need the latest version of Odin and this firmware file.
  28. Hello, I have my issue for about one week now ,I hope you can help me a little , something was wrong with my touch screen after i UPDATING my TWRP. before it is 2.8.7.0 ,later I made a wrong TWRP OF n915R4. dont know how to solve it ,thanks.
  1. Load more activity