Sign in to follow this  
dixie_boysles

stock Video Player app

I just downloaded QuickPic to replace my gallery and you can include videos. I can also hide folders I dont want to appear in the gallery. pretty sweet

I was going to say... I had no problem playing videos, but QuickPic is my gallery of choice, so it just worked for me. :)

I was going to say... I had no problem playing videos, but QuickPic is my gallery of choice, so it just worked for me. :)

I dont either, i just couldnt find a dedicated stock video player on the phone like the Mez had. If I went to "My Files" and found the video, i could play them, but i didnt wanna have to go through My Files to do it

The Android "Galley" app is your stock video player. You just launch it and select the My Library tab, then you will see folders for My Pictures and My Video. Not a lot of options for organization of your files (if there is I haven't figured it out yet) outside of grouping by day/month/year. Won't play all video file types either. So far it has worked for me, but I can see how it would not be ideal for others that may have a ton of media they need to organize and/or manage. I'm sure there are better 3rd party options out there.

Sign in to follow this