Sign in to follow this  
zepheryy

stock update.zip?

ok at first i went from trying to root my samsung gem, then after finding out the root doesn't stick, i decided to just update my version of 2.2 well everything works after the update except for the market. now when i do a factory reset it just puts the default programs back, however its still at the same version (EE03). i could search for the previous version i had, however i don't know what version it was. i was wondering if either uscc, or anyone with knowledge of how to rip the uscc stock rom could help me out. i can use it how it is, however i am unable to use the market. i would have to place the apk files and install manually. i've tried the force closed options, everything, just gives a server error on market. just a little side note..i did clear dalvik-cache file through root shell, im not sure if it has to do with that, either way..once i get it back to normal, im done with tampering lol. any help is appreciated, thanks.

did you try to update it using the generic cdma update put out sept 25th? that what i used and no problem at all on my two gems