Sign in to follow this  
Just Rachel

Custom ringtones not working

Greetings!

I am running Oxygen 2.3.7 on my Desire. The custom ringtones that I have set for my contacts are not working. Every incoming call plays the default. I'm almost certain that they have worked since I flashed this rom. Any suggestions on a fix?

Thanks in advance!

I had the same issues on oxygen as well after updating to the newest version. I did try wipe data/ factory reset, wipe cache, and wipe dalvik cache then re-install rom and everything worked ok. It is a pain in the butt doing all that because you have to set your phone up all over again. However lack of options with oxygen made me go back to cyanogen.

Greetings!

I am running Oxygen 2.3.7 on my Desire. The custom ringtones that I have set for my contacts are not working. Every incoming call plays the default. I'm almost certain that they have worked since I flashed this rom. Any suggestions on a fix?

Thanks in advance!

Can you put those ringtones in the the folder of: sdcard/media/audio/ringtones ? There are several other subfolders in the audio folders like alarms & notifications also. Not sure if that is what you are looking for or not, but my thought.