Sign in to follow this  
jwendt79

Upgrading

As soon as USCC releases the new phones (hopefully Nexus) I will be trading in my desire. One question, do they take your old phone? If so should I re-installed the stock Froyo rom on it? I am running Oxygen now. Also, other that putting Froyo on it what about it being rooted? Or do they even check that. And does anyone know a round about date when they will be releasing the new phones? Also will they say anything if I take the SD card out of the phone?

As soon as USCC releases the new phones (hopefully Nexus) I will be trading in my desire. One question, do they take your old phone? If so should I re-installed the stock Froyo rom on it? I am running Oxygen now. Also, other that putting Froyo on it what about it being rooted? Or do they even check that. And does anyone know a round about date when they will be releasing the new phones? Also will they say anything if I take the SD card out of the phone?

You keep your old phone, unless you sell it back for basically nothing. I haven't heard anything on new phone release dates yet

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk