snodrog742

We have Merchandise!

Ye, that's right. I set up a Cafepress Shop tonight as they seem like the best go to site I could find. I only set us up with our current logo as I'd really like to transition the majority of stuff to using it so that we have one uniform identity. If you have other suggestions, feel free to post them here. If you purchase stuff, I'd love to see pictures. Some of the stuff looks pretty cool and will probably end up buying some stuff myself. Without further rambling.......

http://www.cafepress.com/teamuscellular

P.S. - The best value on a shirt I saw was the "Value Shirt" for $15. Magnets and pins were about $3-$5 I believe.... and for the lady members (or your wives) there are purses, bags, and wrist clutches. Enjoy.

i like the iPhone cases

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk

Haha. Yea, I know. But if somebody wants to buy an iPhone and stick TUSCC over it, I ain't gonna limit ya.

Those look cool...you should provide the writers (cough cough) with one of the oval wall peels that we could used as a mat for doing reviews...that would look pretty cool! (yes, I'm too cheap to buy my own!) But I might get one of the rectangular stickers to put on my PlayBook...or a hat to wear into the local US Cellular store...hmm, the possibilities are endless!

any way they could do cases for phones we have? I'd totally slap a teamuscellular case on my mez...

Nothing for our devices yet. They say they are “working” on getting stuff for Android. We'll see...

any way they could do cases for phones we have? I'd totally slap a teamuscellular case on my mez...

me second. and third im a big guy

Working on this with another member... I'll keep trying.

ade9a87c-7e9b-d907.jpgFinally decided to put my wall hang up. It isn't stuck up there... just pinned as I'm thinking this might look pretty nice on my van actually

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Sweet! Have androids "peeking" out the windows, and a "iOS sux" somewhere.

OK... maybe don't, but if USC gets the iPhone I'll be ashamed. Only "good" carrier left who hasn't fallen victim.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

hey snodrog, I make sticker paper for a living. I can send you a case of sticker paper in the mail, maybe make some bumper stickers to give away? its letter sized paper, just print and cut!

yes, it will work in any printer they are regular 8.5x11 sized sticker sheets. email me an address and i'll get a box this weekend at work matt.owenby@gmail.com

forgot to add, i might do some "promoting" for the site at my local us cellular store :)

Edited by MattO

i like the iPhone cases

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk

well with this said i have some inovations that can/ cannot be adapted for the iphone, think of it as a swiss army knife of mobile handsets...

ok have you ever had one of those days where there's ice build up on the windshild of your vehical? ah c'mon of course we have had this happen.

welp. the first alternative use that comes to mind is...you guess it, ICE SCRAPER! (note: this may void your warrenty) thats right, the feel of the iphone in the palm of your hand, brings forth just the right amount of comfort thus allowing the user to apply brute force, without injury to those precious digits.

now i am going out on a limb here, however i am pretty sure that all handsets come with a torch, or flashllight, something to that effect anyway. so racking my brain to come up with another practical use for the "iforgot" i mean iphone, is torch/ mag-light...weighing it at 4.8 oz, (relativly heavier than most devices of its proportion) it can classified as a "security tool", (wherein the used can wield this device in case of emergencies) to fend off against ...well,

anything that could be an emergency.

on the much more practical side ( if that's even possible ) of end user experience, is in fact that you will never ever have to do a battery pull (mostly due to the fact that the device is constructed with a solid aluminum chassis) giving it the integrity that a demanding world can rely on time and time again.

(user experiences may vary from state to state) all restricions not only, "may" apply, but in fact do apply. i apologise if you own an iphone and this may offend you in any way, i also apoplogise if you had an iphone, and no longer have that device to try out my "outside the box" approach for alterative uses.

in short i have listed only a couple of  "bright ideas".

as always, please do not try this at home.

i do not condone any unrealistic acts or behavours that may cause suffering and or dissapointment, to not only yourself but to others as well.

as i consider these "fun facts"

i am happy to hear about this project, i would like a tshirt pesonally, i hope that my previous post is not out of line, this is not meant in any way to mock the we-have- merchandise OP. its a great idea :D but at any rate if this is inapropriate for this section please do move the post...gooday

Edited by puk3n

ade9a87c-7e9b-d907.jpgFinally decided to put my wall hang up. It isn't stuck up there... just pinned as I'm thinking this might look pretty nice on my van actually

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

looks like pretty soon you will have to add an apple to the art mix :Dplease say that if you do add an apple, it will have some kind of bite, or worm. or maybe an android peeing on the apple?

Never done a skin...I prefer a case.  I've wanted to get a light one but I don't want a boring plain one but I don't want something atrocious either and this is simplistic but looks good.  Thanks...