snodrog742

Become a Supporter Today!

Best android Site out there!!! Donating was a no brainer!! Thanks for maintain such a great place for all of us!!!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

What is the benefit of the diamond package and having an email? I work in store and do need some weird questions answered sometimes, is the diamond package going to be the most useful for me?

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

What is the benefit of the diamond package and having an email? I work in store and do need some weird questions answered sometimes, is the diamond package going to be the most useful for me?

Might straight out, right side up your photo?

Just joking... maybe I ought to just start the post out with a disclaimer that the following is not sponsored by anyone and is meant as a joke only...

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2

I'll be honest.  Diamond users do get responses usually a little faster although I try not to ignore anyone.  The email address is really just for personal use to show your support and loyalty to TUSCC.  I like weird questions though... ;)

Hey Sno is it possible to get a discount on a multi-year membership? Regardless, I'll be getting platinum membership tomorrow after I get paid! :-D

The incentive is being a supporter. ;)

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

Best answer ever!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I use my @teamuscellular.com email to fool USCC employees into connecting with me on LinkedIn LMAO!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I've been around for almost 2 months now and really like the way this site is ran. People truely helping other people! I really am impressed at how fast questions and problems are addressed. Adam you should be very proud of yourself because you have organized an excellent forum and an excellent staff! I'm not looking for any special accolades but I felt the need to donate for the entertainment that this forum has provided for me. If everyone could donate just a few bucks every month it sure would go a long way! Thank you again for a fun place to hang out and to teach this old dog a few new tricks! ;)

Thank you! The site definitely keeps me on my toes. Lol. I cannot take entire credit as my staff does quite a good job as well and the amazing members who visit really pitch in daily. On top of all that, credit still has to go to Bobby who created this idea and will always be a great personal friend. I'm so glad you all enjoy the site and cannot thank you all enough!

I just signed up to help Ron out, but I noticed it said in the Platinum package you get a TUSCC email. How do I access this? I'm pretty pumped about that lol

I just signed up to help Ron out, but I noticed it said in the Platinum package you get a TUSCC email. How do I access this? I'm pretty pumped about that lol

send me a PM. I'll respond tomorrow when I can actually think straight. Lol

Just donated. This community is a wonderful place that I have referred many people to. I am glad in such a short time being here people have helped me learn so much.

Sent from my SCH-R970U using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Edited by zenzr293

Yeah...same here...been a member for awhile and a bit back I had some extra money and couldn't help but support the site.  I learn so much from here...so many helpful people.  I love it.

Didn't see this thread but I shot out a donation a couple days ago. Good play guys.

Sent from my SCH-Snookiinwendell

Same here. You can't find this news anywhere else.

I have to change my Sig Ha

Sent from my SCH-Snookiinwendell

added you both manually.  Thanks again.  Will look at better placement of this