Hey all.

Enclosed in this post is the Motorola Electrify Stock 2.3.5 SBF file.

"What does this do?" I hear you ask.. Well listen up and I will tell thee.

This will revert your phone back to Stock.

This will RELOCK your Bootloader if you have previously unlocked it. (IE it will no longer be Unlocked)

It will also remove ROOT and restore all data on all the internal partitions including preinstall, osh, system, etc.

It will NOT delete your Data partition, all your apps etc will be intact, but if they needed root access they will obviously lose that..

Now there are some things you must know:

1) It doesnt delete your Data partition, as I stated above - so if you had any apps giving you issues they will still do so. If you wanted to go back to full stock, try and do a Restore Factory first before flashing it so you know you are totally back at stock with no pesky apps giving you issues.

2) You will lose programming on the phone. So even tho it will boot, no data, phone calls, sms until you do a *228 to provision the phone.

DO NOT DO *228 IF YOU ARE NOT ON A USCC NETWORK (you have been officially warned)

This is handy if you mess up your phone and didnt make a backup of your stock rom (Silly you) or if you need to re-lock the bootloader for a warranty issue. THIS WILL LOCK BOOTLOADER PERMANENTLY!

How to Flash:

You will need RDSLite 5.5 or higher (you will find them in the unlocking bootloader thread HERE in the zip file)

Power off your phone. Hold Volume up and power on until you see RSD Programming mode on your phone's screen

Connect phone to USB cable.

Put the 1FF-sunfire-user-2.3.5-4.5.1A_SUN_USC_19.0-19-release-keys-signed-USC-US.sbf file into the filename area of RSDLite.

Your phone will be shown in RSD Lite, select it and press start.. It took about 10 mins or so - so be patient.

RSDLite will show success and your phone will reboot back to stock (notice no more unlock in the top left corner)

That's it you are done!

Now you can re-root, send to repair, whatever you want...

Hope this helps for those who was afraid to flash due to no way of going back!

Grab the SBF Here

You will need to unrar it before using it. Uncompressed its over 2gb! compressed it down to near 1/2 gb! MD5 checksums are enclosed in the zip so you can check if they are OK too.

Enjoy!

hi rsd lite is "Failed flashing process. Interface BP: Error sending JUMP command Device API Error: 0xE003003F Address: 0x800000 Command: Jump (0xE053203F)"

my phone is only rsd lite mode open, no recovery no fastboot etc.

Also, I have no RSD mode or fastboot, none of that. phone was unlocked, obviously i tried flashing back to this, unlocked went away. Just didnt go into BP pass through mode or whatever and failed at 99% on RSD lite 5.5. phone will not do anything besides turn on and sit at the motorola dual core. Bricked huh?

Edited by MK3SUM

Also, I have no RSD mode or fastboot, none of that. phone was unlocked, obviously i tried flashing back to this, unlocked went away. Just didnt go into BP pass through mode or whatever and failed at 99% on RSD lite 5.5. phone will not do anything besides turn on and sit at the motorola dual core. Bricked huh?

Kinda sounding like it. you've tried everything I would have tried.

Dude, I just went through this last night. Same deal on a Photon 4g. Here's what you do:

1) Stick in the battery and then plug your phone into the wall charger. Let it sit at the dual core logo. Eventually it will switch over to the battery charge icon. If the percentage isn't too low, disconnect from the charger and pull your battery.

2) Reinsert your battery and power on simultaneously with the volume down button. You should be able to select into recovery. Once in there, do a data wipe and factory reset. Reboot. It may just power off and not reboot. If so, just power on.

3) Enjoy your Electrified Photon.

Not sure why the failure at the end of the flash, but I read a few posts elsewhere to expect one but nothing that detailed the error. The only flakiness I've experienced so far is when I added my Google account and first logged into market, I experienced a random reboot that I haven't been able to replicate.

I'm strictly operating on wifi so have no idea about cell radio functions. I'm about to root and bootstrap and I'll decide what to do later as I do have a full recovery from before I was bricked.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Edited by joeyf

I got it today, just turned it on normaly today while i was sitting in my car and just let it sit there lol bang thing booted up, but awfully slower then usualy.Nonetheless tho its working, everything is. Sooo def wont be able to unlock the bootloader at all? no chance?

Ya so def no bootloader. I dont even have any sort of recovery even tho it says i stiill have cwm flashed but once i go to recovery it says failed to boot 2 :( i kinda wanna smash the phone and get a new one :(

Ok so im sorry to keep posting on this same thread but i found my backup that i made but i cnt flash it without a unlocked bootloader correct?

Ok so im sorry to keep posting on this same thread but i found my backup that i made but i cnt flash it without a unlocked bootloader correct?

correct. No CWM no backup.

hellow gys any one tell me how to unlock bootloader 2.3.5

I want to do.plz help me