Sign in to follow this  
snodrog742

New Staff

Actually... there are 2. First, welcome sageDieu as another moderator. He has some great prior experience that I hope to see put to the test and he is already doing a great job!

Second, please welcome Veritas Aequitas to the staff. She will be serving as our Super Moderator and Compliance/Respect Director. She will be your go to person before myself from now on for anything from moderator complaints to issues with another member. This will provide a better chain of command as well as taking a larger load off of myself. She is the exact person I have been looking for as she has a calm demeanor and has prior experience in conflict resolution.

We are growing as a whole and I think this is a great time to add a Super Moderator and Compliance/Respect Director. This site was built off of respect and friendliness. While that has waivered at times I believe this is just another step to reinforce our values and make sure everyone has a great experience. Thank you.

Congrats to both!!

(I am sure my "doesn't play well with others" demeanor with keep the Compliance / Respect director busy)

Congrats to both has well. Pondering how to tell people to read the thread and google nicely now...

Sent from my SCH-R530U