snodrog742

Rewards System

The time has come to finally unveil the project I and the other staff (mostly Veritas and iRub1Out) have been working on. We feel it is wise and definitely worthy to reward our members who go above and beyond constantly for the site as well as just for the sake of helping others.

For the past week, Veritas and I have been awarding points to certain members that we feel stand out. None of this has been visible to you all as we tested the system, nailed down details, gathered prizes, etc. Well... that is now changing! As of now, you all should be able to view your current point standings, the leaderboard, as well as the Store.

We have gathered many great prizes that I think will satisfy most of our members as we roll out this system. We will of course be adding prizes over time as well as removing some if they are not so popular. To view our current list, visit http://teamuscellular.com/Forum/index.php?app=ibEconomy

Back to the points. These will be awarded at Veritas and I's discretion ONLY. There is no secret formula to how we will give them out, how often, etc. The only real tip I can give is to be active, be helpful, and as always, be friendly. Both of us are constantly watching and we each see different things. Also, there is no "appeals" or "submitting" a link or such that you think qualifies for points. Personally, I read every post so if it's out there... I will see it.

In closing, I promise we will make these prizes achievable. This is not going to be like the Belief Points that you can never actually redeem something. Again, we plan to add much greater value prizes *cough*Note 2 anybody?*cough* as time and funds allow. If there are any questions, feel free to post here or PM me!

Okay, this is awesome! I love this Site and hope someday to be able to help people like I was helped when I first came here. Good stuff boss!

And Again....special thanks to everyone you lends their support financially, and by donating their time to help others.

iRub1Out spent many hours perfecting new Banners. Super Job.

You guys don't owe me a thanks, thank the members here at TUSCC.

They make what we do possible, if they weren't here there would be no reason to make banners/rewards.

So THANKS TUSCC MEMBERS!!!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Edited by iRub1Out

Holy BeJesus* Batman!

I didnt know we were doing the point thing that way... I'd be rich by now... ::sadface::

Hope everyone likes the additions, I will add more all the time, if you have suggestions for prizes DO NOT hesitate to shoot me a PM!

Added Xbox One Console to the list!

http://teamuscellular.com/Forum/index.php?app=ibEconomy&tab=shop

Looks like Jon redid the shop today. Plenty of new items added. Keep an eye on your points... you now also earn points just by posting! Enjoy!

Is this confirmed??

I am looking at it now and I believe this is the line?

Points Per New Topic cross.png Points Per Reply cross.png Points Per Other's Reply in Own Thread cross.png

does that red X mean it is on or off??

And where is that XBox ONE console??!!!

Edited by dBuster

Tier ONE man.

EDIT:

Hrr ya go:

http://teamuscellular.com/Forum/index.php?app=ibEconomy&tab=shop&area=items&cat=5

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4

I saw it just after I made that post....  As if I will ever see Tier 1 much less Tier 2... once that cuss jar goes into effect I will be paying more than anything!  :)

What cuss jar?

On here?  We can do that!? 

...hey man, we changed how points are earned, youll see it going up a lot easier now - just keep on keepin' on - you'll see  ; )

What cuss jar?

On here?  We can do that!? 

...hey man, we changed how points are earned, youll see it going up a lot easier now - just keep on keepin' on - you'll see  ; )

Okay, but did you see my earlier post with the red X's?  Isn't that where it would show me if I was earning per post?  Or is that not visible or the same thing?