snodrog742

Rewards System

I just saw the rewards thing clicking around. I have ~94 points. Not much I can do with them.

Here's an idea: Gifting points. Somebody really helps you, you give them some of your points. Totally voluntary, with an anonymous option if you want that.

Just an idea from a guy who doesn't have enough points to buy anything and wants to make it useful.

You can gift points.

Go to their profile and there's a little button at the upper right of their page that says "donate points" - that's how I do it.

I don't keep ANY points at all, ever single point I get is donated to others around the site.

(As an admin I don't think I should keep them, its just my way of repaying those that help others here)

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

You can gift points.

Go to their profile and there's a little button at the upper right of their page that says "donate points" - that's how I do it.

I don't keep ANY points at all, ever single point I get is donated to others around the site.

(As an admin I don't think I should keep them, its just my way of repaying those that help others here)

I'm going to like this just so you get more points. :P

You can gift points.

I'm going to like this just so you get more points. :P

"Very sneaky sneaky sir"

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk Pro