snodrog742

Public Service Announcement

Posting this here as well as it apparently needed said. This is just so everybody, new and current members know where to find it. It will also be locked as no discussion is even needed or necessary.

I don't want to censor you, I don't want to "limit" your confines.... however, as swear stated as a "home"owner, I expect you to abide by the rules. Jpaulwaite does this well most the time as do majority of the others. But, they also slip and that's to be expected. So, I do "hide" stuff that is inappropriate, rude, not following our core rules.... so if I hide/delete it, then I'm accused of censoring... no, that's called you not following the rules. Im not perfect and neither is John or any of my staff.

I agree with tons of what jpaulwaite said and he does great things. However, he also stated he tends to be aggressive and lash out.... he fully admits that and I think we've all seen it. Great, that's his personality and I respect that as well as understand I nor anyone else can change that. However, I will keep it out of the forums as that does not stick to our core foundation of friendliness. If you cannot stick with that foundation (John or anybody else), sorry, you know where the X button is. This is not an attack on John or any other member... please understand that.

I value each and every contributor, developer, Supporter, even Guest.... but I will not lose sight of our core and the foundation this site was built on. If that comes at a costicon1.png of losing development it will happen. I do not hope that happens as many of you know how hard it is to find specific development for US Cellular.

The snide remarks will stop. The comments on how I or my staff edit things or delete things will stop. If you do not approve of the way things are handled, speak to me and I will try to correct it but it will not be at the cost of undeleting or unediting posts unless my staff was wrong. So far, that has not been the case but rather users just plainly upset the got edited. Stay friendly, stay positive no matter what and I guarantee you will not get edited. Call it censoring or whatever.... I will not censor you as long as you stick to the rules set on the site.

Bumping this as I'm seeing the snarky comments again.  This is NOT XDA and never EVER EVER EVER will be!  If you cannot respond with a FRIENDLY comment, I'll be the first to tell you, just keep your comment to yourself.  This includes "did you even look?", "learn to use Search!", "are you blind!?"

This is not how Team US Cellular was built.  We are at our deepest core, FRIENDLY.  Any questions, PM me.