Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DigiMuzik

Love my Prime, hate the bugs

6 posts in this topic

Actually, I am just SHOCKED that there are no posts here yet. Granted US Cellular doesn't sell this, and the only reason I use it on US Cellular is tethering to my rooted Desire, but still. It's an awesome tablet - when it's not buggy.

I finally factory-refreshed the thing a week ago, and it's working a lot better. One thing I forgot though... unlike a Desire, where all your data is stored on the SD card, most of your data is stored on the internal memory. So unless you've configured it to save to an SD card, make sure you back up any data (pictures, media, saves, Titanium Backups) on the data partition before you factory reset it.

I do the same thing, I keep switching tablets, I've had a galaxy tab,htc evo view, acer a200 and nexus 7..haven't tried the prime yet. How is it?

Swyped while swerving from my Samsung GS3

I love the keyboard+battery attachment capability. The display is bright and crisp, and... at least after a refresh, it performs pretty zippy. At least they've been pretty quick to push out ICS and now JB for it.

I just still have apps crash and random slowness every once in awhile that make me question whether there really are 4 cores running in there.

I'm a huge fan of the TF201. I know there were some lemons in the first couple of production runs, but I got mine in the first wave, and it has been perfect. I'm running the stock Jelly Bean, rooted and unlocked, and I ran the Pimp My ROM package, which really helped.

I have the tf300 and was wondering how to reconfigure so that it saves things like pictures and video to the microSD card as opposed to the internal memory. 

Weird. I can't find the option. If you're desperate you could try a different camera app.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0