Nice shots. Looking at the E2 4.3 (local stores don't have the M yet) I used that size to measure and that was small. But nice photos. In your first shot, it looks like you had a mirror wire fence screen protector. I was like that looks smooth. I know it was just a reflection. The S3 exposes pics lol.

Edited by simple _1

Yeah, I just pulled back cover off of my s3 so that I could show size.

Like I said it's not the biggest phone in the world but it's not too bad.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

The total screen size is 4.3 with the on screen buttons taking up up some space correct? How does it feel next to the E1?

I don't mind the on screen buttons taking up space on my Nexus 7, because of the 7" screen, just was not sure about a 4.3" screen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

It's kinda small, I mean it's not bad though. The screen is SLIGHTLY smaller than the E1, but it weighs 1/3 what the E1 does.

All in all, it's not bad. Very light, very impressive screen resolution, very easy to control in your hand.

Will I keep it over my S3? No, probably not, but would I recommend it to anyone who has an S3? Absolutely. It's just small, other than that it's very nice.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

It's kinda small, I mean it's not bad though. It's just small, other than that it's very nice.

Bet you've heard that before

Lol sorry couldn't resist

Swyped while swerving from my Samsung GS3

post-1766-135249237546_thumb.jpg

Welp, I thought I could share my "going to see demo" impressions, but unfortunately one location didn't get it yet, and the other, the demo seemed to be missing in action because someone took it. Guess that security wire or charger isn't up to par. Very sad. I was told that at that location people like to steal from. Say what? Its not a bad area, its just the setup of the store probably. Any of you heard of 76th Street by southridge mall will know that location.

Reading other impressions, it seems it may be too small for my taste but I still want to see it.

That is my one of my stores, been using mall location lately because there is never a wait there. 76th st. had one on displays today that I checked out. I'm still on the fence tinking an HD version might be coming early next year.

Welp, I thought I could share my "going to see demo" impressions, but unfortunately one location didn't get it yet, and the other, the demo seemed to be missing in action because someone took it. Guess that security wire or charger isn't up to par. Very sad. I was told that at that location people like to steal from. Say what? Its not a bad area, its just the setup of the store probably. Any of you heard of 76th Street by southridge mall will know that location.

Reading other impressions, it seems it may be too small for my taste but I still want to see it.

That is my one of my stores, been using mall location lately because there is never a wait there. 76th st. had one on displays today that I checked out. I'm still on the fence tinking an HD version might be coming early next year.

Lol. Finally got it up huh? Yeah the mall was my next spot but I was able to finally see it at the new location on 27th street just an hour ago and after seeing it, ahem, in my Chris Tucker voice: H NAW!!!!

But seriously, that phone reminded me of the LG Dare. Been there, had that. The E2 is actually bigger and both are 4.3. Like you I will just wait. I would rather get the SII. The M is pretty in display colors and seems to perform well but too small for me.

Edited by simple _1

But seriously, that phone reminded me of the LG Dare. Been there, had that. The E2 is actually bigger and both are 4.3. Like you I will just wait. I would rather get the SII. The M is pretty in display colors and seems to perform well but too small for me.

The LG Dare had like a 3" screen, didn't it? It doesn't look that small, does it?! lol

By the time you get a case on it will be fine. Reception is a lil bit worse than my E1. Its always looking for 4G so maybe its an illusion. How do i get it to look for 3G only?

-Jason

I'm coming from a mesmerize, is it in line with the size of that phone for the most part?

Lol. Yeah. I did exaggerate. It reminded me of it because the screen was like compacted. Everything on it. The home keys using up the screen too.

By the time you get a case on it will be fine. Reception is a lil bit worse than my E1. Its always looking for 4G so maybe its an illusion. How do i get it to look for 3G only?

-Jason

Oops

Edited by simple _1