Sign in to follow this  
will_trout

Motorola Electrify M Accessories

After a quick amazon search I have news... One. Not some, just one case that is specifically designed for the M.

post-3240-135286296052_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

After a quick amazon search I have news... One. Not some, just one case that is specifically designed for the M.

post-3240-135286296052_thumb.jpg

It looks like this is for the Droid Razr M instead of the Electrify M... There is definitely a lack of cases and accessories as of late. Hoping for more in the coming weeks.

Here is the link to what USCC has on their site:

Link to Electrify M page

Edited by will_trout

The pic may be wrong, but it was the listing that indicates its for the M, idk if it really is or not since the pic is hard to tell.

the razr M hard cases will not fit. I bought one, the soft gel cases should work the hard case was just alittle too small. Gel case would strech to fit i think.

The person I know bought a hard flat black case off of Amazon. She said it fits like a glove.

It is the Verizon oem holster/case combo with the plaid look to it.

Edited by Ace3166

Ballistic website states one is coming.

-Jason

I bought a ballistic case today at USC corporate store in CR Iowa today very nice.

Can some that’s gotten the Ballistic case from a USCC store describe how it protects the screen? Is there a shield over the screen that protects it that could be replaced if it get scratched too bad the pocket? Can you use the phone with the shield in place, or do you have to remove it? I’ve seen images of other Ballistic cases but couldn’t quite tell how it works.

Is the case that USCC has in their store a Shell Gel series or a MAXX series case?

Does the case in general have any rubbery feeling or texture to it to make it easy to grab onto and less likely to be dropped?

Finally, what’s the cost of the case in the USCC store?

Thanks much.

Just this week a number of different cases are starting to become available for this phone.

I’ve always liked having a (simulated) leather case for my smart phone that you can open up and use the phone without having to remove it from the case. I haven’t quite found that option yet but there are a lot of other choices available.

I’m not exactly sure what the correct model number is for this phone. I’ve seen the following three numbers all reference the US Cellular Electrify M: XT901, XT905, and XT907.

Here are just a couple sites that now have a lot of Electrify M accessories.

(scroll down to see the cases)
http://www.ezchargers.com/default.asp?modelid=1000815

(scroll down to see the cases)
http://www.hedocell.com/Motorola-Electrify-M.html

I'd still like opinions on the Ballistic cases available in USCC stores from anyone that is using it.

Got my EM today and put on the Ballistic SG Maxx case.  Is it worth $50....... Probably not, but its the best available right now, and I'll bet they show up on Amazon for $35 or less. Couple of quirks. 1) The phone can only go in the holster "one way".  This makes the volume buttons un-accessible (I like to use mine as an MP3 player quite a bit.  2) The "dog-bone" styling leaves a bit to be desired.  Then again, it probably helps with drop protection.

I have the EM and Ballistic SG case (the one WITHOUT the holster).  I've had the case for over a week and think it's great!  It fits like a glove and because the phone is so slim to begin with, the bulk added by this case is very manageable... but what you get in turn is a ton of protection.  I've already dropped my phone a couple of times and my wife, who also has the same phone and case, has too. She is particular about not wanting something too bulky, but she has dropped her phones in the past way too many times not to warrant a case like this, and she is happy with it.  I only wish they offered more color options, but not so far. If you are looking for protection, I think this is the best case you can get at this time.  If you don't need a holster, then you will have no issues like described above. The SG version actually makes the buttons easier to press.  If you are having a hard time finding it, you can get it on eBay for the same price as USCC sells it for.  Here is a link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/US-Cellular-Motorola-Electrify-M-XT901-Ballistic-SG-Case-Cover-Black-White-/281034982072?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D13833%26meid%3D4070334612555470589%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1085%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D281034982072%26

Also, if you want to see more on the Ballistic case and how it protects, go to this link:

http://www.goballisticcase.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=goballisticcase.com&utm_campaign=ballisticbrand&utm_content=ballisticbrand

Edited by katfish

I have been looking for a good hard case for my M with no luck. Dropped by my U.S. Cellular agent store this morning and they had them in stock. Two piece case and perfect fit. Cost was $13.88. I am happy to finally find one. Don't remember the brand. 

Edited by 9026543