Sign in to follow this  
RWC4USC

The blog

What's going on with the site? It's been screwed up for the past week. Am I the only one having problems here?

III S yxalaG ym morf tneS

Sorry you had all the trials and tribulations across the holidays, but I'm really appreciative that your there for us.

How did I totally not even think of nog this year...

Again, thank you!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the reply. This past week certainly had made all of appreciate the work you do to keep this site running smooth.

Any idea when things will be back to normal?

Edited by RWC4USC

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="RWC4USC" data-cid="48260" data-time="1357086303"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="snodrog742" data-cid="48250" data-time="1357081768"><p><br />

<a href='http://199.193.117.243/~nodrog/Forum/index.php?/blog/2/entry-363-the-past-week/'>http://199.193.117.243/~nodrog/Forum/index.php?/blog/2/entry-363-the-past-week/</a></p></blockquote>

<br />

Thanks for the reply. This past week certainly had made all of appreciate the work you do to keep this site running smooth. <br />

<br />

Any idea when things will be back to normal?<br />

<br />

III S yxalaG ym morf tneS</p></blockquote>

Liking your signature. Lol

Thanks for the reply. This past week certainly had made all of appreciate the work you do to keep this site running smooth.

Any idea when things will be back to normal?

Hoping this week.  We lost some attachments as well as "profile pictures."  The majority I have but will just take time to upload as I'm the only one with the files.