Sign in to follow this  
isc

WP 7.8 Update

Just finished updating my phone to os version 7.8.  First impression is that the updated start menu definitely makes the phone look bigger as it uses more of the screen (didn't think i would like the larger icons, but i actually love it so far).  More theme colors is nice too.

Note: I had to force zune into updating my device.. but the fact that it let me means the update is coming to all ;) 

Yeah I am updating mine now, I did the force it trick also. Wasn't sure it would come out as everything I read was excluding the Arrive which is the alias name for this phone. Plus HTC Officially said they wer not doing it. But its nice to know they plan on it anyway, but mine is done and it is nice!

PS if you don't want to wait I posted a link for instructions to force it on the Windows Discussion page of this forum.

Edited by Buelligan

Yeah I am updating mine now, I did the force it trick also. Wasn't sure it would come out as everything I read was excluding the Arrive which is the alias name for this phone. Plus HTC Officially said they wer not doing it. But its nice to know they plan on it anyway, but mine is done and it is nice!