ColdCrater

SCH-R530U Stock ROM Files

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I just got my galaxy a month ago and rooted about a week ago. I wanted to try out CyanogenMod 10 and took the plunge, I forgot to make a backup and I've been frantically searching for the stock ROM for my device. I'm not entirely sure if stock SCH-R530 files work or not. Can anyone direct me to the stock files for SCH-R530U?

If you use the factory image (stock) then it will be exactly the way it was out of the box.

Besides the flash counter.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

yea i have looked at the link on here to download the stock LK5 rom and it doesnt work. it says that the download will appear below and there is nothing that resembles a download, just a lot of ads

yea i have looked at the link on here to download the stock LK5 rom and it doesnt work. it says that the download will appear below and there is nothing that resembles a download, just a lot of ads

What do you want LK5 for? Also, is there even an LK5? Regardless, here's the downloads page for the s3:

http://teamuscellular.com/Forum/files/category/8-samsung-galaxy-s-iii/

And there's also the Samsung website, they probably still have old stock images available for download on the device page.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2