Sign in to follow this  
snodrog742

Malware notice

It appears that some are getting malware notices recently.  Obviously, I take those notices very seriously and investigated quickly.  We use very reputable advertising agencies and one includes Google AdSense so these are very well known and highly checked as well.  Long story short, it appears an ad agency was hacked this morning but also quickly corrected the situation.  This was beyond my control or anyone else other than the ad agency.  I can personally guarantee the site is safe as well as the agency will on top of that.  Feel free to read: http://www.zdnet.com/netseer-suffers-hack-triggers-google-malware-warnings-7000010776/

Thanks all!

and there is a lot of ad's on this site. my firefox wont even let me sign in with it. i am on windows exploder browser just so i can be here for a moment.

and there is a lot of ad's on this site. my firefox wont even let me sign in with it. i am on windows exploder browser just so i can be here for a moment.

Not sure how that makes sense?  Why would firefox not even let you sign in?

Sorry for the delay. I found that I have disabled "social plug ins"

Also flash block. Adobe pop ups happen all the time. I refuse to enable them. I suppose this is a unique issue I have created here. I don't mind some ads as it helps with cost to keep the site free for us. To remedy this I just use internet exploder :) and only for this site

sent from the matrix

Yep that is the one. Seen that plenty of times. Silly ad

But is that ad from the team USCellular page or that file serve page it is showing?

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Edited by dBuster

these ads are  easily dealt with by using a host file. I use the one from here plus i augment that with the immunization from spybot which adds more protection. Long story short, NO ADS at all are displayed on this page. the same can be done done on adroid with adfree.

Edited by neilisme

I still would like to find the problem. If I can find it, it can then be treated or removed. Yes, ads suck but I don't have a corporation supporting us either

Bahahahaha nice! can he float me a bill too? Or just pay off my debt... I'd be ok with that. :-p

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk

Edited by brittapotamus

I got that one last night a few minutes before I posted. I'll keep better tack how often. Today I haven't received one yet and I've been on a few times.

Just had it happen going to the blog..

gavumany.jpg

Also the popup message to get the teamuscellular app takes you to the play site for the app forum runner for $1.99!

Edited by dBuster

Adam, I was on the tablet just now checking out the blog, logged in even, and kept getting the following popup numerous times! Then I had it happen checking the forums from the web browser!

4yzany4a.jpg

uhu7amum.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk