Sign in to follow this  
na7q

[Stock] Sprint to USCC ROM converters

Probably should have posted this a long time ago....

To make Stock Sprint ROMs work on your phone flash one of these converters after the ROM.

Make sure to match up the build numbers (ALJC & LK8) with the ROM build number or you will bootloop!

This will work on MOST ROMs! If the ROM you try does not boot please message me and I will help resolve the issue!

PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKS!

• CHECK ALL ROM ZIP FILES AND MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO FOLDERS/FILES OTHER THAN, boot.img, META-INF, data AND system! If there is you will risk bricking your device.

• DO NOT FLASH ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE ROM AND CONVERTER!
  • DO NOT FLASH SPRINT KERNELS, RECOVERIES, RADIOS, FIXES OR ANY ODIN FILES! THEY WILL NOT WORK AND WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE!
  • (TOTAL KNOWN BRICKS TO DATE: 2)
  • THIS WILL NOT WORK ON AOSP ROMS EITHER SO DON'T EVEN TRY!
  • YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Sprint ROMs can be found here!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1891

Edited by na7q

Most likely not as it's a ROM with a modified framework. But you can surely try. Flash the LK8 converter. If it works then there's your answer. If not then it doesn't. You really don't need to ask. You can read up and try yourself! ;)

never seen that before. it's possible it's okay. hard to say. if you flash, do so at your own risk!

never seen that before. it's possible it's okay. hard to say. if you flash, do so at your own risk!

That file doesn't seem to matter. I went ahead n flashed the rom n dont have any problems so far. The rom I flashed (so other people know) was the goodness rom. Thank you

I'm looking into a sprint ROM for my note2 r950 as an option. Still have to download and figured out which files to download with which rom. Still having GPS problems with cm 10.1 and 10.2 in Midwest. I'm here though to learn about what additional file is best to load for the r950. Looking to try a ROM from touchwiz. Thank you

CM10.1 has perfect working GPS. If yours does not work try the GPS trick I mentioned in the CM thread. That will fix any issues. Unless you have a hardware issue. Then you'll need a replacement...

Na7q, they released an Odin leak of 4.3 for at&t. Safe to Odin and convert or no?

Edit: I guess you say you cant odin files then convert, so we would need to wait for flashable zip?

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Edited by phince1

If they have a flashable zip with ONLY the ROM and no radios or bootloaders attached it's safe to flash it!

New bootloader required! WiFi apparently won't work without it!

Night be able to mix up the att leak with another Verizon port of the n7100 to make it work.

Edited by na7q

Will MC2 converter work for MK4 update? One of the roms I use from sprint (ftw annihilation) had an update for 4.3.1 and I would love to try it out. Thank you in advance