Sign in to follow this  
fatsa

***US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S4***

Does anyone have any insight on how long after the March 14th projected release date it will be before we see the new US Cellular Galaxy S varient?

It looks at least at this point there are some tech specs we can count on according to the below link

5" Super AMOLED FHD 1080p Display

2 gb Ram

16/32 Internal with SD compatibility up to 64 memory

13 megapixel back camera

2 megapixel front camera

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Possible-Samsung-Galaxy-S-IV-render-leak_id40469#2-

However with HTC's showing in Barcelona @ the Mobile World Congress 2013, with the new award winning aluminum clad HTC One and its recent mind blowing benchmark scores means Samsung has big hoes to fill on the 14th.

What do you think guys n gals?

Sent from

SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Also that li k shows this photo or photos as the possible leaked S4. This comes from the same people who outed photos of the Droid DNA before its official release

post-5766-136248621351_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

lol big hoes to fill huh?

But seriously, it'll probably be at least a couple months before we can get our hands on it. I'm positive USC will do everything in its power to get it on the shelves ASAP though.

Sent from my SCH-R530U

Edited by RON427

I would really think Samsung would want a release like the S3, that was a pretty successful launch on all carriers. No reason they would move away from that. 

Also that li k shows this photo or photos as the possible leaked S4. This comes from the same people who outed photos of the Droid DNA before its official release

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1362486229130.jpg

Gross. i don't like that. I want my physical home button!

Wasn't the s3 released in june? I would guess similar timing. <br /><br />Uscc wasn't on the list to get the htc one, so I would think there will be a lot of priority on the s4.<br /><br />Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Agreed and looks like I missed the S 1n shoes in my post "big hoes to fill"....:lol: