hilgerone

Motorola X phone

What are the chances of USC allowing activation of the X phone? It sounds like it will be something you buy outright like a Nexus. Anyone heard any rumors. Searches turn up dry when USC is searched along with it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

All good news. My note has been a absolutely amazing device from day one but there is just something about Motorola products that I've always liked. And I think I wouldn't mind dropping back down to a slightly more convenient sized device.

I liked the old Moto flip phones, but the smart phones are meh to me<br /><br />Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

All good news. My note has been a absolutely amazing device from day one but there is just something about Motorola products that I've always liked. And I think I wouldn't mind dropping back down to a slightly more convenient sized device.

That's funny because Motorolas new motto is supposedly "better is better" to oppose Samsungs "bigger is better" persona. And yes, the Note II is awesome.

My next phone will be a motorola. The S3 is a good phone but the signal blows compared to the Electrify M. All of the people i know with an S3 dont want a S4 for mostly that reason they alll want a Motorola due to they getting better service and battery life. My buddy coming off an iphone got the M and says the battery life is vastly better than his iphone.

Google Nexus phones are GSM only - FROM GOOGLE

The original nexus was on cdma carriers - but they cant be interchanged.  Google Nexus will not work on cdma

I saw pictures of this rumored x phone and is not 100% stock android like they said. The signal bars and 3g/4g signal thing are split and it says at&t constantly on the status bar

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Heard rumors we are getting something along the lines of the x phone but who knows

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2

I heard that US Cellular will be strengthening their relationship with Motorola... Thus the X phone... Expect to get it on, or around launch date.

Heard rumors we are getting something along the lines of the x phone but who knows

I heard that US Cellular will be strengthening their relationship with Motorola... Thus the X phone... Expect to get it on, or around launch date.

To add to that, I read on one of tech blogs that Motorola was interested in having one device that worked on all carriers. Sounds like a good sign. We're eligible for an upgrade in about 2 months, and I'm holding out for the X Phone (my wife is all about the iPhone announcement today, though... as long as it doesn't screw with our old Family 1500 plan with 5gb per line).

What are the chances we get this highly rumored x phone?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

I'm hoping USCC will get this phone.  We really need a really good Moto.  I love the reception of my Electrify and just haven't had the desire to go with a Sammy after all the S3 reception problems.  I'll just wait a while longer and see what they come up with.

ugh...kind of regretting the GS4 now. Itching for a more stock android.

Don't get me wrong, I like it a lot.

Edited by jthib22

use cm10.1. just wait a couple weeks for it to mature. it'll be far better than motorola and you'll at least get timely updates.

use cm10.1. just wait a couple weeks for it to mature. it'll be far better than motorola and you'll at least get timely updates.

I will, just wish I didn't have to do all flashing stuff to get it.

If what I saw pics of are true than its still modified non stock android. So if keep the s4 and go cm10.1

I just think it's mostly my disdain for touchwiz mostly. So anything closer to stock Android is better than having to flash and all that stuff.

Motorola 1055 is in the system, Google it. The benchmarks are promising. I bet we hear more at I/O

Meaning USCC's system or just that it's showing up on benchmark testing?

Guess I'm the only one truly excited. I'd jump for this one... guess I'm weird

I am here with you on this one.

It scores in the 18k area for antutu.

Thats pretty darn good considering that the S4 weighs in near the 24k mark.

The only factors I see being make/break is the screensl size and internal memory (if no sd card slot per googles usual build) - ill be watching.

My next phone will be a motorola. The S3 is a good phone but the signal blows compared to the Electrify M. All of the people i know with an S3 dont want a S4 for mostly that reason they alll want a Motorola due to they getting better service and battery life. My buddy coming off an iphone got the M and says the battery life is vastly better than his iphone.

I can vouch that the S4 is not plagued by signal issues like the S3. Had both, S4 is a huge improvement. But I'd love to have a really high end Motorola, too

We'll see! The S3 and MotoM were pretty much on par (except for signal strength), but the S4 blows the M away hardware wise and has great signal. Maybe the new X phone will put Moto back on the map.

Edited by bleemck