hilgerone

Motorola X phone

I'm still not 100% sold on it yet but it does seem like something I want even though I'm not a huge fan of moto

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I will be getting one when it comes out. I have the sg3 and while it may be up towards the top of the list spec wise it sucks as a phone. I habe went through 3 of these since I left my og electrify and ive regretted ever since. I have more custom rom options and it is better at the "smart" but sucks as a phone. I wanted the sg3 for the "smart" and the custom options. But I have found I need the "phone" function more than the "smart" in my smartphone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I will be getting one when it comes out. I have the sg3 and while it may be up towards the top of the list spec wise it sucks as a phone. I habe went through 3 of these since I left my og electrify and ive regretted ever since. I have more custom rom options and it is better at the "smart" but sucks as a phone. I wanted the sg3 for the "smart" and the custom options. But I have found I need the "phone" function more than the "smart" in my smartphone.

My s3 is a great smartphone my issue is us cellular

The moto x should have good dev support too since its going to be on multiple carriers. Who knows, they say it will be close to a pure android phone so maybe just root and run stock. I've gone back to touchwiz like 3 times and never stayed there for more than 2 or 3 days. I'm a big fan of cm for its simplicity and close to stock android feel. Other ROMs have a lot more features but its all things I never use.

It is a great smartphone. But I have dropped calls, poor signal and no signal issues all the time. Same with all 3 of them. Where I live I need something that gets good reception and the sg3 just doesn't cut. Cant make calls others can on the same network, from the same place amd time but with different phones. Not good enough for me.

It is a great smartphone. But I have dropped calls, poor signal and no signal issues all the time. Same with all 3 of them. Where I live I need something that gets good reception and the sg3 just doesn't cut. Cant make calls others can on the same network, from the same place amd time but with different phones. Not good enough for me.

Yeah some have issues. I believe most are OK now. But some still through. Us celllular isn't the best in my area but my s3 is doing great, I just got to go outside to make calls a lot though

My gs3 works great from home and work but that's because there are towers very close by. Anywhere else I struggle while my wife's and daughters electrify m work good. I've already got 1 replacement and my wife had 2 replacements with no better results. They offered her a electrify m the 3rd time she called and she couldn't be happier.

Its sad that the S3 got beat up like this. Honestly I never had the signal issues. Just looking at the map, it seems the Midwest is the best for the USC. Anyways the EM was very impressive, but battery wise. This X phone should be good as well.

Uscc used to be king in Maine for reception but since Verizon took over unicel ( awesome regional carrier but didn't have the coverage uscc had) they have ramped up their towers and I'm sad to say I think they have better coverage now. Of course they have deep pockets which uscc doesn't.

Junk (:

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

I am tired of all this secrecy!

Release the OFFICIAL specs... for each carrier that is.

The Moto x will more than likely be my next device also as my S3 was unimpressive and the wife's S4 doesn't impress me either. I think I need more of a phone than a gaming tablet or phablet...

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2

The Moto x will more than likely be my next device also as my S3 was unimpressive and the wife's S4 doesn't impress me either. I think I need more of a phone than a gaming tablet or phablet...

Read that the S4 not selling too hot.

They're not. They've slowed production. After they went over the 10 million mark I heard they dropped way off. Kinda funny since that's all I really sell at work.

They're still out doing the htc though. I have to practically beg to sell those.

Samsung should've waited for the S5. Wonder how the Note 3 will do.

Really? I like the front speakers being on the front. My buddy has it. Not bad. But there all the same. Too soon. I would beg you to send me a HTC but USC don't carry it.

Read that the S4 not selling too hot.

LOL. It's hotter than any other phone. It's marked at the world's best phone right now. No Motorola could ever beat it unless Motorola steps up their game. Which they won't. Never have, never will.

I hope Motorola mobility goes outta business. Simple as that.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Samsung should've waited for the S5. Wonder how the Note 3 will do.

Really? I like the front speakers being on the front. My buddy has it. Not bad. But there all the same. Too soon. I would beg you to send me a HTC but USC don't carry it.

No clue. I've only sold a handful of note 2 so the demand isn't really there at least in our market on Sprint. It might do really well depending on the specs. I haven't really followed it so I have no clue personally how I think it'll do.

The HTC is a really nice phone that feels solid in your hand but the menu button not being there ruins it for me. And imo a lot of the s4's success is just a piggy back from the s3.

The s3 actually has issues no matter the carrier and I think people just figured the s4 would be a vast improvement overall, especially in signal strength, which is true.

The One will drop from lte to 3g when held at least at my store whereas the s4 will hold rock steady at its two bars. Lol.

The rest of the phone, software and hardware wise, also keeps up with its signal performance in my experience and I wouldn't have it any other way.

So I guess to kind of summarize it since I ran off, the grass isn't always greener.

Did I also mention Motorola devices "appear" to hold signals better than any other device? That includes when the device has no signal present that it still displays signal. Funny but true. It's not until to check the signal status that it switches off or making a call or text (:

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Did I also mention Motorola devices "appear" to hold signals better than any other device? That includes when the device has no signal present that it still displays signal. Funny but true. It's not until to check the signal status that it switches off or making a call or text (:

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Your full of crap ,go back to the Samsuck section. 

My Motorolas work in places Samsucks don't.

Edited by Ace3166

Talk about some of the Motorola hatred in here...

Which thread is it for oh let's say the Samsung hatred or the HTC hatred, etc...

Oh wait why can't we all just get along and check the hatred at the door and not bring it to the forums?

Wait I got it, society today so much hatred in this world....

We all have or opinion and to me the S4 isn't anything special and not top dog, but I don't bash Samsung for that... especially with them seemingly taking a play from Motorola with what I am reading about boot loader issues... locking it down or preventing easy downgrades if at all any...

na7Q has been all butthurt since his Electrify didn't get an official update. He's been a Motorola basher since then. Before that he was all about Motorola.

This is no place for personal attacks ... we are here to teach and learn let's keep personal feelings out of the public forums please.

Sent from my can on a string using Tapatalk 4