iR1O

Share your S4 shots here!

Had yet ANOTHER tornado warning today - this time it was DIRECTLY above me when it hit.

(sitting at Applebee's - and every phone there went off at the same time. Yet, nobody got up - I said "Welp, dinner is over I'm out", paid, and booked it the hell out - I could see that it was already past me, so I wasn't worried)

Pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

might be geeting one right now... Too dark for pics tho!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

My phone automatically uploads everything to my Google+ so here's a link to an album I just made of some recent pics.

https://plus.google.com/photos/101470958073955419069/albums/5880270316628896369?authkey=CKay3obEjKCgAw

It's got a couple of cool cars I've spotted around town (the Lotus was taken while driving, I'm surprised it was focused at all) and a couple of shots of my car, plus a nice colorful pic from prom last Friday. I also threw in a video I took at a worship conference from a few weeks ago, there was a mind blowingly good guitar player there named Doyle Dykes that I videoed. Video quality is meh because digital zoom but the sound is great.

Posted Image

My dog trying to ninja my Taco Bell... Hes not happy after getting caught.

Sent via SCH-R970 S4 w/ MDL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Huge storm passing by Lawton/Fort Sill, Oklahoma. Whole town of alteast 75000+ was out of power. Sirens were not working. Almost had a quick spin up near the base. Thank god for 4g lte tower near work...

Sent via SCH-R970 S4 W/ MDL "x" rom

From my initial glance at your pic, I honestly thought there was a pug on your dash.

Idk why that's what I saw. Lol, had to share my moment of "wth"

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

All are just random shots pulled from my gallery of a trip I took to Chicago today. After seeing how clear I could take pictures close up I got kind of attached to taking em so pardon all of the flower shots. The last shot is prolly one of my favorites. Enjoy!

Here is a photo of some decorations at my parents' house. It was taken in HDR mode. I have yet to figure out how to rotate the photo on here.

post-3801-0-99767400-1370890842_thumb.jp 

post-3955-137116593548_thumb.jpg

pretty shot I caught from the outer banks a few minutes ago... i have some great pictures of driving jeeps on the beach and wild horses and some other fun if you guys care.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

I have a high end Canon HDR camera but this almost rivals it in macro mode.  This shot really doesn't do it justice. 

post-2655-0-15844900-1372130354_thumb.jp

Edited by SolarRays

I love the finger you have there.

I'm just giving you crap - it does look rather suggestive of those two chairs in that position though.

(like...from 3-4 feet from the screen....yeah... lol)

Ya my middle finger got in the way :) I did not do the chairs. Blame the wind. Nature is a perv at times

Sent via SCH-I925U Note 10.1 LTE

@ xonone

Yep that looks like Oklahoma alright lol what part are you from if you don't mind my asking.