Lord Dredd

WANTED : A few phones

I've got one. It's a little rough around the edges, but the screen is in good shape. Shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send you some pics.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

I've got one. It's a little rough around the edges, but the screen is in good shape. Shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send you some pics.

PM dropped.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

I am thinking about selling my Galaxy S4, black in good condition, screen in great condition and with a case. If the price is right I'll sell to you, give me an offer if you're interested.

I also have my old Mesmerize (SCH-i500) that is in good condition with a broken camera, but I do have a replacement camera I haven't bothered to put in the phone that I can include.

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using Tapatalk

Edited by sageDieu

I am thinking about selling my Galaxy S4, black in good condition, screen in great condition and with a case. If the price is right I'll sell to you, give me an offer if you're interested.

I also have my old Mesmerize (SCH-i500) that is in good condition with a broken camera, but I do have a replacement camera I haven't bothered to put in the phone that I can include.

My dad also has a great condition S3 that he never uses, if you're interested in that give me a price and I'll see if he wants to sell it.

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using Tapatalk

Hi sorry for responding so late.

I just bought an s4 around 20 days back, and mesmerize, well it had its time.

Still I ll ask around and update.

Thank you

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Hey all

Posting a requirement for a white S3

condition should be great

has to be on MB1 or MD4 ( no 4.3 or above )

drop me a pm if you wish to dipose yours. ( i am going to give my Note 2 to a friend and for a few weeks gonna switch over to an s3 )

Thanks

@ sagedieu : 

I am sorry missed your message , but there seems no requiremnent for the S4 .

But @ All , i am in need of a s3 ( white or blue but should not be over MD4 that is should be on or below 4.1.2)

and  a Note 2 gray : should not be above ME2 in any case that is shouldnt be on 4.3

Please shoot Pms asap

thanks

PS : I need the Note 2 for myself , mine is ruined beyond recognition :( and i am not willing to change as of now 

Edited by Lord Dredd

S3 in mint condition with MF5?

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Need it on 4.1.2 actually.

Btw mf5 on s3, ???

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

ERM. I'm not sure what it's on lol. It's pre-knox so it can be anything you want.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

You got a message HM

Hey all

Long time .

Well I have been busy with work and all and in the mean time had to go on a longish assignment.

Anyways I am looking to buy a s3 uscc and 1 motox verizon .

If anyone has these then drop me a pm .

Sent from my NOTE 3 _ size is all that matters :P

I have a Blue USCC S3 I'd be willing to negotiate a price on. As of now, I believe it is on M5 but I'd need to check- I have it rooted atm along with all the modems so I could likely change to whatever you needed before clearing data (I think recovery allows you to keep modem ver through restore but I've never tried). 

Here's the stipulation that I'm unsure about really; the phone was covered as part of the recall and that "offer" was sent out in spring this year after I'd already upgraded to S5. Long story short, they had me on the phone and in store battling some idiotic customer support stuff that was a huge hassle, so I ended up saying I want a new S4 like the old recall allowed (before they got a "working" S3 upgrade).

Service wasn't really that bad tbh. I mean, it was my everyday phone and I never knew there was a known issue til they told me. However, since they tried to convince me I needed to send them MY S3 just because they "replaced" it with an S4, I basically told them no - it's still my phone, and all you guys are gonna do is throw it in recycling anyway. They gave in so I've just kept it deactivated with wifi.

Are you planning on activating the phone or just tinkering?

Thanks.

Hey all

Long time .

Well I have been busy with work and all and in the mean time had to go on a longish assignment.

Anyways I am looking to buy a s3 uscc and 1 motox verizon .

If anyone has these then drop me a pm .

Sent from my NOTE 3 _ size is all that matters :P

I have an S3 I'd sell cheap. If you want it for parts, that is. The power button is broken, and is continually pressed. It's not a hard fix, and it works fine, bit when the battery has a charge it will start to boot, turn off, then boot again (just like what you'd expect holding the power button). PM me if you'd be interested

Hi

Thanks for your post in the thread , both of you .

It's been a while since my cousin asked me for any phone . I will update him about both your s3 s and update you guys .

Thanks

Pics coming, waiting on attachments. The phone is in near perfect condition as far as its operating state, and cosmetically there is a very small ding in the top right siding that isn't visible with the extended battery case on, and hardly visible otherwise. Included would be original, OEM battery, 6800mAh extended battery by Zero Lemon, OEM back case and Zero Lemon back case, I think I have some model-specific screen protectors for S3 still, will check if interested.. still new headphones/earbuds (if they are needed, as I have them as backup but wouldn't be a big deal parting with them), and an AC charging cable (I think I have the OEM one, I'll need to verify that as well). 

I'd be asking for 185$ for all of the above, OBO.

Thanks

If anyone has a MOTO X 2014 for sale then buzz me plz . share pics and expected price via pm

Thanks

Sent from my Moto x 2014

If anyone got a moto x first generation to disposal then kindly contact me

Thanks

The dredded post ...

Hey all, I am stalling looking for a moto x first Gen

Also id anyone is willing to let go a g3 then kindly drop a pm, feeling like using one for a few weeks

Thanks