kallell

[ROM] Kal's Rom - YAAAY [Updated 7/3 6:05PM]

How does one dualboot?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2447534 it doesnt work with alot of our roms... especially tw based ones.... us cellular isnt the most well know carrier so their arent patches for the tw roms but most aosp I've tried work fine. If you'd want to dual boot cm10.2 this is the one I use http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2383143. Its easy just be sure to follow the instructions especially on the second one I posted if you don't install the enabler first it will over write your current setup. In a rush yesterday and forget to and overwrote hyperdrive but I had a back up. Cant believe there isn't a thread posted on dual booting I've been using it a couple months.

First time I ever used it I had pacman as my main and cm as my secondary. If youd like tw and aosp just make sure tw is your main rom. Never had any problem other than with hyperdrive I lose my 4g. I kind of think its more of a kernel problem though. Cause all dual booting does is swap the kernels around so it boots from a different one each time.

Yeah I'm thinking maybe going 1 TW 1 AOSP Rom. Might go Hyperdrive and CM or maybe just pure AOSP. Idk lol. I'll try it tonight when I have more time.

Anyone else having random reboot/shutdown/locking up issues with 10? Everything else seems to be working great for me but my phone was rebooted twice this morning already. I did a factory reset in the old ROM I was using, wiped data, cache and dalvik. Falshed the ROM, then converter then kts 9/17 tw 4.2. Boots fine and runs great just randonly shuts down or reboots. Any thoughts?

Update kt through the ktweaker app. Reboots are kernel related.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I seem to be having an issue with 10.2. I did the full wipe deal, installed 10.2, then the converter, and rebooted... I let the phone sit there for about 20 minutes and absolutely nothing. I then when back to 10.1 or so I thought... I am in the same situation... Now I am twiddling my thumbs and hoping that someone will point me to the right direction...

I seem to be having an issue with 10.2. I did the full wipe deal, installed 10.2, then the converter, and rebooted... I let the phone sit there for about 20 minutes and absolutely nothing. I then when back to 10.1 or so I thought... I am in the same situation... Now I am twiddling my thumbs and hoping that someone will point me to the right direction...

Did you install the kernel? I dont know why they say it has to be 9/17 I used the newest kt kernel when I updated to 10.1. I see no reason to update to 10.2 all the did was make it support att and tmobile better. Doesnt benefit us cellular.

hit me up bro.