Sign in to follow this  
USCCworker

Motorola M device replacements with blue S3

That is funny. I know they are hoping for about 5k shipped in July each day for about 3 days. 3k or so they hope to receive tomorrow for the whole company as well. Those are at least the big shipments I know of. They try and pull some daily but Motorola is definitely behind

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

There is also a shortage of used replacement M's, this is why they are offering the S3 as a replacement. Nothing really to do with the new bogo phones. The funnier thing is part of the reason for the shortage is due to them giving out M's to many people with reception issues on the S3's. I personally know 3 people that got the M instead of another S3. Needless to say they are all happy they can make calls without dropping them all the time.

Just an update, it's been more than a week since they did the data switch reset and I've had no problems (knock on wood) with my phone not connecting to the data network after disconnecting from WiFi. I had been having that issue almost every other day leading up to that.

Sorry to say I've been having this issue again lately. Might call in to see if they'll replace rather than do the factory reset. Only way I'll replace is if they offer another EM or let me pay a little extra for an S4. No interest in an S3, which my wife has and is continually dropping calls in normal coverage areas (like our house).

Most likely they won't replace until after doing a factory reset. If you are getting a replacement you will have to set it up anyhow,might as well try the factory reset. 
There are also backup programs that will save most of your info on phone. One called Mybackup comes to mind.

My wife dropped her M in the toilet.  We dried it out in a bag of rice, but funny enough, everything works perfect - except the radio apparently.  No bars with a red circle and slash through it.  So, it is getting replaced now (though I wish we could keep it just for the kids to play games on).  When we called they said it would be an S3, but when I called to make the payment after the claim was made, they said they would be sending another M.  So, we really aren't sure what she will be getting!

There is a recall of most blue samsung galaxy s3 from us cellular, device is also at end of life so get your replacement while you still can!

The GS3 is Not at the end of life. If it were there would be no more support or software upgrades for it. It works with all Galaxy accessories just like the note 2 & 3, GS4, mega and the others on the Samsung list.

Sent from my cup on a string using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by outcasted2003