alldayi420

Roms or Recoveries

Not sure what you mean. There are several roms and recoveries, but it depends on several factors. Your phone, your carrier, your version of android etc

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Read thru the Dev section - everything you might want is in there.Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Link?

Read thru the Dev section - everything you might want is in there.Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Link?

It would depend on the phone he has. The OP didn't specify.

Its posted in the tab section, which (my mistake) has no development section.

So I'd say... You're likely out of luck. Its not *really* popular so the dev population isn't very high.

As of now there is nothing.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Is this a USCellular specific tab? If so, there's not much out there. Not sure if a Verizon rom would work or not.

install TWRP the Verizon versionhad to modify a system filenamed something boot.poot ifyour interested hit me up I'll let you know more

Please help. I am a very long time looking for the firmware on the device. For ODIN or any recovery. i called samsung support.

They sent me to Uscelluar. Sorry in my Englesh. I live in ukraine. Сall in uscelluar I can not. Search internet is no result.

ALLREADY HAVE 4.3 INSTALLED ON MY NOTE 10.1 =)blackbeard

^^^^ Hey Caps Lock Queen, I was only making mention of the >OTA< Update.

If you're going to brag about having a custom recovery in multiple threads, why don't you help us out and post where you acquired it.

A client of mine brought in a tablet they attempted a custom ROM on their SCH-I905/U and ended up bricking it.  We managed to get it back to a semi-functional point to where we can get in the root, but we have been extremely unsuccessful in locating the OEM ROM to reload.  Would anyone be able to point us in the right direction please?