Sign in to follow this  
JohnB

"Best" Micro SD Card

(Not sure if this belongs here...)

I am in the market for a new 32 gb micro sd card and since price and brands vary, I thought I would get some forum input as to what people have had good luck with.

If it matters, it's going into a Electrify M.  I believe they can use up to class 6?

Thanks.

Class 10 U1 - SanDisk

All day. Price, quality, reputation. No issues after 2 different phones - only ever had a Patriot brand fail on me.

No question IMO - can't beat its offering.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I only use Samsung class 10 SD cards without any problems ever and I usually get 32 GB cards for under $26... check eBay...

Those are the ones I use in our tablets and Cell phones.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2

THANKS GUYS!!! - Found one on fleeBay for $22 shipped - now I'll have twice the room for nandroids :)

Edited by JohnB

I agree SanDisk class 10 ultra is way to go. Me and my gurl got 64gb ones while they were on sale at best buy. 60 each. No problems with them, been using them for 6months-1yr.

Well, I thought I would update on this.  I got my "SanDisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-I 32GB" card.  All I can say is *#*#*!!!!.  It seems to not be agreeing with my Moto EM.  Folders and files randomly disappearing / reappearing, etc.  Usually a un-mount / mount fixes or sometimes a reboot.  Definitely NOT pleased.

Back to the drawing board......

I went with the Samsung class 10 32gb card for my EM and for a matter of fact all our devices use one of these Samsung SD card.

No problems what so ever...

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2

From past experience with Motorola devices, sd cards seem to work better when formated with the phone  it will be used in,,, (their newer phones may be different)