RON427

[Support][ROM][4.2.2]Xperia-Mental S4[07.08.2013]

Hot dang!  This looks interesting.  Gonna give it a go after I flash TWRP (have CWM right now).

Hot dang! This looks interesting. Gonna give it a go after I flash TWRP (have CWM right now).

CWM works just fine too. I'm just partial to TWRP :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hot dang! This looks interesting. Gonna give it a go after I flash TWRP (have CWM right now).

CWM works just fine too. I'm just partial to TWRP :)

I am too, actually.  I just rooted my S4, so I'm still being a little cautious with it and you just happened to point me to TWRP, which I like better :)

Flashing now.... Thanks again for posting this!

Love this ROM!!! Only problem is I can't send text MMS messages. Pictures send just fine. But when I try to send a long text with enough text that it had to send as mms it always fails to send. Any ideas?

Edited by neduzak999

It is due to the sms splitting feature is not working. If you pull the mms.apk from a official cm rom for our phone and push it to this rom then it should work

It is due to the sms splitting feature is not working. If you pull the mms.apk from a official cm rom for our phone and push it to this rom then it should work

Seriously? After over a year someone decided to finally fix the split? I gave up on, figured it would never happen.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

I'll have SMS split worked out for the next build. Sorry about that. :)

Edited by RON427

You just need to flash my SMS splitter found in the s3 forum. Works on all AOSP ROMs on all devices.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

The only problem I have is that the HDR pictures I take do not develop in the Gallery or when I connect it to my computer. The picture that is taken shows up as a grey square in my gallery and does not open on my desktop. The regular pictures work fine, but I would like to get HDR to work. Does anyone have any ideas? I already tried wiping my device and reinstalling, but I am having the same problem.