Sign in to follow this  
snodrog742

Donations for Ron

pixel.gifOkay all.  I come to you with a call for action for one of our own.  Ron (RON427) and his wife Megan are severely struggling financially and physically/mentally due to a recent move of houses to try and improve their living situation.  Ron has many current and prior medical bills along with not being able to work due to his health.  That leaves Megan to work but also needs to be available due to Ron's health which makes it very difficult.  So, they did approach me and asked if Team US Cellular might be able to help in any way.  I know everyone is struggling in this economy but I think we can all pull together to help out.  Team US Cellular has put together 2 ways that you can help.

1. Buy/upgrade your membership.  We at Team US Cellular will donate 25% of any new/upgraded membership to Ron and Meg.  Also, if you post here after you buy/upgrade membership you will receive a gift as well (Diamond excluded as they already receive a gift.) Check out our memberships here: http://teamuscellular.com/Forum/subscriptions/

2. Freewill donation.  Ron is a great member of our team and has surely helped you all in some way or another.  If you don't need/want a membership feel free to just make a donation using this button:

pixel.gif

This is Ron's wife Meg:

C'mon guys...I know Ron has helped you all out in one way or another. We really need help right now and I know when Ron gets his health back he will be willing to help you all in any way he can. Please take a moment and click the donate button...anything would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all so much in advance, have a great day. 

Donation made. Wish you a speedy recovery, both physically and financially Ron.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Well, most of you posted here but I will send your emails or screen names to Meg as well. She wanted to write to all of you. I also read the comments with her. So awesome seeing the support and heartfelt messages!

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

If I upgrade and make a free will donation do they both still get sent to Ron? 25% and whatever the free will might be? So long as it's not diamond.

Sent from my SCH-R970U using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Edited by zenzr293

If I upgrade and make a free will donation do they both still get sent to Ron? 25% and whatever the free will might be? So long as it's not diamond. Sent from my SCH-R970U using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Absolutely!

If I upgrade and make a free will donation do they both still get sent to Ron? 25% and whatever the free will might be? So long as it's not diamond. Sent from my SCH-R970U using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Absolutely!
Perfect! I decided on diamond but once I get my next pay check I will definitely be sending a donation Rons way. I have not dealt with him directly but I've read some posts of his that helped a lot.

Sent from my SCH-R970U using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I want to thank you all, SO much for your generosity. I have asked Snod for all of the individual names or emails of the ones that have donated so I can take a moment and thank you each individually. Again, thank you for the donations and the kind words. God bless you all :)             -Meg

Still just a little short, lets keep this going!! If enough is raised, Ron may be able to come home this week! Help me make this happen guys!! Click the donate button above. Thanks again in advance!

Give me a couple weeks. Hubby finally got a job, but once he starts getting paid I'll send what I can. It's tough, but hang in there. I'll pray for you guys. :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Man... I knew I should a been a male stripper. I'd have a "Ron Benefit" night.

...idk what I just said - but I had a friend that was a stripper and brought home fat cash, he said its usually ladies who have never worked a day in their lives... Ahh to dream

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4

Never been a stripper....but I've had a lot of women in my time lol

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Ok everyone, I know this is long awaited update but I needed them to be ready to share it and not me.  So, here you go:

To my friends and family at Team USCellular,

As some of you know, shortly after my recent illness I was taken into custody by the U.S Marshall Service for some outstanding warrants in CT and MO. The warrants are almost a decade old and from what seems like a completely different life.

In CT I am charges with being a Fugitive from Justice and Conspiracy to Commit Larceny in the 1st degree. Basically, I was in a store with a person who wrote a bad check in excess of $10,000. It was not my check, my bank account, or my signature on the check, but I was present when it happened.

In MO I am charged with Failure to Appear and Failure to Pay Restitution. Since I was arrested the restitution has been paid. I still may have to appear before the judge in order to clear the warrant.

I am currently being held at a Level 4 (maximum security) prison in CT. I have been incarcerated for more than 4 months with my next court date of 12/05/2013. 

I have written today because I need your help. I'm asking that everyone who knows me write a short letter about me, my character, your experiences with me and what my release from prison would mean to you and email them to vigueron@teamuscellular.com.

I'm not perfect and I have never hidden the fact that I've had a troubled past. I'm also not the same person I was 10 years ago. People grow up and life changes.

I could also really use some financial and emotional support. If any of you would care to donate toward my legal fees just contact snodrog742. If you would like to write me a personal letter the address is:

Ronald Vigue 399574

Corrigan-Radgowski C.C

986 Norwich New London Tpke.

Uncasville, CT 06382

Sincerely,

Ron427

tuscc pg1.bmp

tuscc pg2.bmp

Ron is still in CT.  Been there for about 9 months I believe if memory is correct.  The DA had offered him 6 years as a plea bargain but Ron's public defender would not settle for that as he was "technically" only an accessory even though he really was clueless of the whole matter.  They are, in my mind, trying to punish him harder because they cannot find the woman that actually did this.  Anyways, they brought the deal down to 3 years and should get time served if he accepts.  I believe he will accept rather than go to jury trial because he can get more than 3-6 if he doesn't win there and sorry to any lawyers, public defenders are not the greatest.  He has barely met with his PD until the day before each court date no matter how much he tries.  He did have court today (Wednesday) and has been trying to accept the plea deal but they keep continuing the case even further because the last one had incorrect arrest dates on file.  It's sad how much the courts and officers have screwed up and it just keeps happening.

Also, unfortunately he is one stuck with a PD - like many, the finances for a private lawyer is just too much no matter how hard you try.

Better call Saul!

(I literally couldn't resist)

Idk what to say. It's a BS deal and Ron got the hammer because the judge had him and not the real target.

PDs may not be the best but they're better than showing up solo - that NEVER works out (did this, and I got my butt handed to me)

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk