Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bcarroll9696

Custom ROM/Cyanogenmod

6 posts in this topic

I'v been doing some research, looking around all over the internet, and I have come across this app in the app store called Boot Menu Manager. Now, i know the Electrify 2 is locked by motorola, but I also read that the Electrify 2 is the same as the Razr V, Would it be possible to download a Razr V Custom ROM (Such as Cyanogenmod) onto the Electrify 2 and install it through Boot Menu Manager? Would like to work with someone on this, Help would be appreciated  =)  

Just dropping in to see say I hope you get this working. You are luckier than many Sammy owners who don't root or rom because your stock OS is almost untouched android. :)

I had the same question before.. I tried to use BMM but it gave me problems and I had to flash the stock JB rom again. In theory, The Razr V is pretty similar to E2 but, I think there's a reason why there are roms for Rarz V and not E2...

But if you use (for example) RSD Lite to flash stock JB or ICS in E2, you could flash a custom rom through there... maybe(?)

Interesting. Never thought of that before. Would it Need a copy of Cwm?

I've tried to port Motorola Razr (umts_spyder) CM10.1 to Electrify 2 and flash it to device.

So I got a green LED light with no working LCD... Maybe we need to try Razr V builds