• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bcarroll9696

bcarroll9696

Hanging Around

• 30 posts
  • Device:Samsung Galaxy SII

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:54 PM

I'v been doing some research, looking around all over the internet, and I have come across this app in the app store called Boot Menu Manager. Now, i know the Electrify 2 is locked by motorola, but I also read that the Electrify 2 is the same as the Razr V, Would it be possible to download a Razr V Custom ROM (Such as Cyanogenmod) onto the Electrify 2 and install it through Boot Menu Manager? Would like to work with someone on this, Help would be appreciated  =)  

#2 Nioz

Nioz

Kewler Than Kewl

• 349 posts
  • Device:GS4

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

Just dropping in to see say I hope you get this working. You are luckier than many Sammy owners who don't root or rom because your stock OS is almost untouched android. :)

#3 jeygi9

jeygi9

New Here

• 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

I had the same question before.. I tried to use BMM but it gave me problems and I had to flash the stock JB rom again. In theory, The Razr V is pretty similar to E2 but, I think there's a reason why there are roms for Rarz V and not E2...

But if you use (for example) RSD Lite to flash stock JB or ICS in E2, you could flash a custom rom through there... maybe(?)

#4 bcarroll9696

bcarroll9696

Hanging Around

• 30 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:34 PM

Interesting. Never thought of that before. Would it Need a copy of Cwm?

#5 PsyClip-R

PsyClip-R

New Here

• 2 posts
  • Device:Motorola Electrify 2

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:55 AM

I've tried to port Motorola Razr (umts_spyder) CM10.1 to Electrify 2 and flash it to device.

So I got a green LED light with no working LCD... Maybe we need to try Razr V builds

#6 bcarroll9696

bcarroll9696

Hanging Around

• 30 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

Anyone willing to try?

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk 4

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: custom, rom, cyanogenmod, razr v, electrify 2, help, boot, menu, manager

1 2