Has anyone received their bill yet?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 cb2007

cb2007

Hanging Around

• 46 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:53 PM

My bill cycle ends on the 13th and I usually have my bill by now but its not available online and I havenet received it in the mail. Im wondering if this has something to do with the new billing system?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

#2 veteranmina

veteranmina

Kewl

• 180 posts
  • Device:LG G3 (Verizon)
  • Google Talk:Veteranmina

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

Their billing system is down. So most likely you are not the only one that has not received their bill yet. I have yet to see any bill for my month as well. Just give them time (little time left I can handle) for them to sort things out and they should send everything out asap.

Veritas Vos Liberabit (Latin for “If you abide in My word, you are truly disciples of Mine; and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” ), John 8:32

eJyLdnENi1XQVQhLLUktSszLzcxLVODyddZzdnVx

Npizs.gif

#3 dsquare86

dsquare86

Kewl

• 108 posts
  • Device:Samsung Note 3

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:06 PM

No bill here and it is 12 days late.

#4 Ace3166

Ace3166

Almost The Best

• 909 posts
  • Device:Moto X

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:12 PM

They are working on processing them, but the new system is up and down. Bills will not be considered late . This is via a Facebook post this morning.

#5 outcasted2003

outcasted2003

Kewler Than Kewl

• 311 posts
  • Device:Samsung Galaxy SIV

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

I would still go make a payment so when you do get a bill it won't be for an unusual large amount.

Sent from my cup on a string using Tapatalk 4

#6 cb2007

cb2007

Hanging Around

• 46 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

There saying now to go in a pay what you usually pay and to keep your receipts. Otherwise, you will receive a double bill next month. Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by cb2007, 29 July 2013 - 05:57 PM.

#7 USCCCorporateEmployee

USCCCorporateEmployee

Kewl

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Device:Galaxy S4

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:15 PM

You will not receive a double mill. The bill due dates have started to generate and you will receive a bill within a week. Your due dates will be adjusted accordingly for the time being until we can get back to a normal schedule. For example, if your cycle ended 7/15, your due date for that bill is now 8/26 versus the usual 8/06

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4

#8 cb2007

cb2007

Hanging Around

• 46 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:15 AM

I was only going by what a rep told me on the phone. Seems like everybody who called got a different story.

#9 USCCCorporateEmployee

USCCCorporateEmployee

Kewl

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:50 AM

Well I can guarantee since the bills JUST got posted yesterday... the most logical thing would have been double bills unfortunately. They never told us what they were doing.

#10 woodardhsd

woodardhsd

Kewl

• 160 posts
  • Device:SCH-R530

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:40 PM

Well I can guarantee since the bills JUST got posted yesterday... the most logical thing would have been double bills unfortunately. They never told us what they were doing.

Do you have any idea how they are going to handle autopay this month?  I usually get notification about my statement around the 26th, and my payment is drafted around the following month around the14th.  Will they still draft something around the usual time?

#11 USCCCorporateEmployee

USCCCorporateEmployee

Kewl

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

It depends if you have it pay on the due date or the billed date. It will work though.

#12 woodardhsd

woodardhsd

Kewl

• 160 posts
  • Device:SCH-R530

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:45 PM

I believe it gets paid on the due date which is the 12th of each month.  Currently, my account balance is $0. 

#13 USCCCorporateEmployee

USCCCorporateEmployee

Kewl

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:24 PM

It will be coming soon. Slowly but surely.

#14 pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23

Kewler Than Kewl

• 300 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

It depends if you have it pay on the due date or the billed date. It will work though.

So our bill that was due 8/8 with auto-pay supposed to debit that day will be automatically paid on this new due date (whatever it ends up being)? Or will we have to manually set up a payment for that one that they screwed up?

Thank you for coming here and providing much needed info and insight that for whatever reason USCC is absolutely refusing to do. Throughout this now 3 week mess, they've had virtually no correspondance with their customers about what is going on. Due to several other issues (GSIII problems on my wife's phone, which a CS agent just told her is "normal wear and tear", numerous poor customer service interactions in last 12 months, rising prices/fees) along with this being the final straw perhaps, there's a very good chance we will be leaving USCC after 15 years. I will be mentioning and encouraging our family to do so as well. Between my family & my wife's family we have 16 or 17 lines on USCC.

Please pass on to whoever actually cares to listen there that this is the most ridiculous software upgrade process I've ever seen, and definitely one of the worst customer service fiascos as well. I hope it costs them big time (although they'll probably just pass it on to us) and people lose their jobs because of this. It is simply unacceptable that this has occurred, and that their response to the problem has been so horrid.

Edited by pistolpetefan23, 09 August 2013 - 04:18 PM.

#15 USCCCorporateEmployee

USCCCorporateEmployee

Kewl

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:19 PM

I agree, the response has been tough. We don't get told much on the front line. However, as horrid as it's been, its clearing up and the light is at the end of the tunnel! It seems like the auto pay will take when the new due date is posted... my account should be fully functional soon and you can look at your payment options as it should be in there.

#16 USCCCorporateEmployee

USCCCorporateEmployee

Kewl

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:20 PM

It will tell you before it takes that an auto payment is scheduled.

• CMoore515 likes this

#17 CMoore515

CMoore515

Hanging Around

• 35 posts
  • Device:S4

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:43 PM

Still no bill. Cycle closes in 3 days. Any update guys?

#18 Ace3166

Ace3166

Almost The Best

• 909 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:52 PM

My cycle ends the 13th. I got my bill on the 11th and due date is the 25th. Bill was originally due on the 4th.
I wouldn't pay anything until you get a bill. The system is so screwed up, people are paying and it is not being credited for some.

#19 pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23

Kewler Than Kewl

• 300 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:32 PM

Hey, look at what shows up on the My Account login page, nearly a month after they started delaying bills.

"July and August billing statements have been delayed approximately 3 weeks. We apologize for the inconvenience. You may continue to manage any upcoming payments or see your statement once it has been finalized."

That's some great communication right there folks!

#20 CMoore515

CMoore515

Hanging Around

• 35 posts
  • Device:S4

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:40 PM

I bet I get my bill tomorrow. Only time will tell.

1 2