na7q

[SUPPORT] CyanogenMod 10.2

Na7q are you running this? Getting fc on phone and keyboard.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by phince1

No. I flashed this thing like 10 times and never lost root.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Well no force closes but just no root - tried flashing a dozen times with full wipe, dirty flash, any other method I could think of and I still have no root. hrmmm...

and all those links to teamhacksung you list on the build page lead to some bogus website, unless im mistaken...

Edited by mcgleevn

Well, I got both force closings and the "no root" problem. Going back to Illusion rom for now. 

FC's are caused by the wrong GAPPS :P

this ROM is not meant to be used as a daily driver or anything close. come back in 3 months or so for a stable ROM.

Yea it's fun. MMS was the only fc I found after a day or so use... Other than that I would use it as a dd. I'll keep watch for updates, thanks na7q

Well, I got both force closings and the "no root" problem. Going back to Illusion rom for now. 

this ROM is not meant to be used as a daily driver or anything close. come back in 3 months or so for a stable ROM.

Thanks. I guess I didn't realize there was a newer version of the gapps than the one I had been using. With this knowledge, i will be giving it another go. 

Gapps link is dead. :(

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

3 months, heck dude, key lime pie RC's aught to be out by then.  :)

3 months, heck dude, key lime pie RC's aught to be out by then. :)
na7q is a busy man

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by ndnoutlaw

3 months, heck dude, key lime pie RC's aught to be out by then.   :)

3 months from now you won't have KLP for this device ;)

Mostly because it's an exynos device. Takes too much time and work to get this stuff going. Unless you're completely fine with the world's buggiest ROM. :)

GAPPS link fixed.

Edited by na7q

3 months, heck dude, key lime pie RC's aught to be out by then.   :)

3 months from now you won't have KLP for this device ;)

Mostly because it's an exynos device. Takes too much time and work to get this stuff going. Unless you're completely fine with the world's buggiest ROM. :)

GAPPS link fixed.

Nah I tried liquid, wasn't my thing.  ZINGER!!!

I kid...I kid...

Strange graphics issues at times. Noticed black areas in USA Today, for instance, but go away once you scroll. Also home screen apps/folders disappear at times. Anyone else see this?

Strange graphics issues at times. Noticed black areas in USA Today, for instance, but go away once you scroll. Also home screen apps/folders disappear at times. Anyone else see this?

It definitely has its bugs, most of which are weird graphical glitches. but, for the most part, it seems to be running well! :)