Sign in to follow this  
hilgerone

Battery Life

So how's it looking for everyone? Respectable? I know I'm truly blown away by my wife's battery life on her EM (easily 3 times my S4 under similar use) so I'm hoping for similar from the Moto X.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by hilgerone

Battery life is better than my Electrify was before I installed juice defender. About the same after installed.

Downloading apps, playing with it for a day still had plenty of battery left. I dont do netfix or much video so I can't help you there.

I got 17 hours on Monday before it hit 15% that was with calls email texts basic stuff. Today I crushed it pretty good with a lot of heavy use had it to 61% at 1pm. I will keep testing it this week but so far is pretty good

Sent from my Moto X

Right now, I've got 44% after 28 hours. I'm not a gamer/video user, though. I tend to use my phone more as a digital assistant to manage calendars, emails, notes, tasks, Google Docs, etc. and to take photos of whiteboards/documents/tech issues.

Edit: Forgot to add that I turned off LTE, as my home is in a fringe area. I only turn on the 4G when needed.

Edited by doctorcaligari

I have noticed that disabling or removing Facebook and Twitter have dramatically increased my battery life! I don't use either of them as I think they are just a way for big brother to keep an eye on you.

Now a normal day I am only down into the 74% left! Here are some screen shots...

I can go an hour after unplugging now normally before I drop from 100% and that is even with a couple texts and checking email and looking for any forum pm's

post-4419-137943265989_thumb.jpg

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4.0.26

Battery life has been good i no longer plug it in at work never worry when it's before 30% because I know it will last for a few more hours easily

Sent from my Moto X

I hit over 4 hours plus of screen on time and was only down to 42%!!! Big day of use for me!

Motorola x?

Not the moto x but rather my electrify m! All because I uninstalled those silly social media apps and disabled them all together...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I hit over 4 hours plus of screen on time and was only down to 42%!!! Big day of use for me!

Motorola x?
Not the moto x but rather my electrify m! All because I uninstalled those silly social media apps and disabled them all together...

o lol

I have been getting about 30 hours out of a single charge on my X. Coming from a S3 -- I am stoked.

Are you using any social networking apps? If not try disabling or uninstalling them and see your battery life go up also... I can now on my electrify m make it all day 16 plus hours and still be in the 70% range left... I even had over 4 hours of screen time and was still above 40% battery left! All because I got rid of those ridiculous apps...