JohnB

*228 problems today (9/16/13)

Just curious if anyone else is having issues. I'm doing a little ROM hopping, and can't seem to get it to provision.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4

It doesn't work for me in Iowa.

Called in and they said their system was down

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4

NE Nebraska here. I also had the system down message. Sounds like it's a USC problem, not the ROM.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4

System has been down since early this morning again. Man, they are just digging the hole deeper, I think it's at least the 3rd or 4th day of "system down" they have had since the TOPS install/fiasco/fill in the blank blackbeard

*228 has been down here in OK for about a month now. I've just gotten used to having the worst service ever. It's nothing new to me now..

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 4

Tried it again.  Lo and behold it didn't work this time.  Whatever, I'm on PRL version 15119.  

How often do they update PRL versions anyway?  I asked a rep one time how often I should *228 and he said every couple of weeks, but the version doesn't change that often.

Back in the day, a new prl would be out about ever over week or so. But now I don't know. I try to do it every now and then when I think about it.

Wow....glad they sold us out in Chicago before this crap happened. I've been trying to get ahold of customer service to get my $34 bill credit from my last statement (they keep sending me bills with a credit balance). I know, good luck in getting it from them. At least they aren't charging me...

Back up for me in Iowa

HOWEVR

I've been on hold for 47 minutes, 2nd time calling (accidental hang up after 30 min)

So hold times are HORRIBLE but it is working

Edit:

Got tech support after precisely 51 minutes, no exaggeration.

Back up for me in Iowa HOWEVR I've been on hold for 47 minutes, 2nd time calling (accidental hang up after 30 min)So hold times are HORRIBLE but it is workingEdit:Got tech support after precisely 51 minutes, no exaggeration.Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4

You actually called to get them to update your prl?

No, I had other questions about business lines (and perhaps a surprise for the forum ; ) )

Hold times were worse today as it was working.

1hr 22min for tech support.

Holy god that was irritating.