dave0812

Samsung Galaxy Mega

Yes u re right, I flashed to Iusacell cdma, calls work fine but 3G data not enable because I don't have any uscc sim card.

With another sim card says "invalid sim card" and don't be able to get 3g.

pctech101, on 08 Oct 2013 - 6:19 PM, said: I can enable DIAG and Hidden Menu like on SG3.  Then 3G works for PagePlus. Yeah!! This rocks! No SIM required in Phone for 3G.

I want to do that, help!!

I only want the device accepts other sim, because it shows invalid sim...

I will use it on cdma mode, but doesn't be able to enable 3G data because I haven't us cellular sim

I only want the device accepts other sim, because it shows invalid sim...

I will use it on cdma mode, but doesn't be able to enable 3G data because I haven't us cellular sim

You have to have it flashed to your carrier. US Cellular phones don't accept other SIMs unless they have been flashed to another carrier. We cannot help you with flashing to other carriers, our carrier is US Cellular. Take it to your cell phone company and see if they can fix it.

I already have flashed it to my carrier but, to enable 3G data is necessary the  US Cellular sim card and I haven't it. 

pctech101, on 08 Oct 2013 - 6:19 PM, said: I can enable DIAG and Hidden Menu like on SG3.  Then 3G works for PagePlus. Yeah!! This rocks! No SIM required in Phone for 3G.

and I want to do this, can enable 3G without sim card...

but, 

pctech101, on 08 Oct 2013 - 6:19 PM, said:

YW, NP.

Tip:  I couldnt get 3G flash to work on this Mega.  I finally said heck with it and flashed the HiddenMenu apk from a USCC SG3 and walla, I can enable DIAG and Hidden Menu like on SG3.  Then 3G works for PagePlus. Yeah!! This rocks! No SIM required in Phone for 3G (add USCC SIM to get rid of SIM message in notification bar).

So you peeps that want a solution.  

Flash custom recovery, root, delete stock hiddenmenu apk,

Replace with sg3 hiddenmenu apk

Enable hidden menu and diag,

Flash 3G keys..... There ya go

So, I think is possible...