Sign in to follow this  
John Vincent

US Cellular wants to win me back

I was going to title this "US Cellular owes me a new keyboard, because I sprayed mountain dew on mine when I saw this email"

Dear Sir/Madam,

U.S. Cellular® values its customers. We noticed that you or someone on your account recently either discontinued some of your services or stopped doing business with us all together. We’d like to understand why and get your feedback on how we can improve our services.

Please understand this is not a sales call and is not intended to win back your business (though we’d love if you reconsidered). We simply want to know why you discontinued some services or stopped doing business with us and get your feedback so that we can continue to improve.

Like really? US Cellular couldnt filter out the people they sold out to sprint? They want to know how they can win me back? Buy me a house in iowa, pay for me to move out there, oh yeah and find me a new job.

Lol...what a bunch of rubes. Anyone else in the Chicago/St Louis market get one of these surveys?

So did you tell them that you're in the area sold to Sprint? How did they respond?

- Sent from my Nexus 7 2013

I filled out the survey this morning. Honestly I don't expect to hear back from them. I'd just be happy to get the $34 final bill credit they've owed me for 6 months.

One question asked why I left US Cellular; I responded that  I didn't leave them, they left me.

At the end it asked if I had anything to tell to USCC...boy did I give them an earful. Politely told them to go back to caring about the customer, quit trying to be like the big boys.

Here's a screenshot of the "What could we have done?" question

post-2374-0-32657500-1380819089_thumb.pn

Whats worse is they said "we wont try to win you back"

I mean looks to me that uscc openly admits defeat and disnt care they did it. I know its just the standard form but whi ever designed should rethink how to approach someone who dropped them

If it was a business customer they would be on them like stink on ****

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk now Free

Edited by v_lestat

"We won't try to win you back, but if you want to come back that would be great!" - that takes balls.

- Sent from my Galaxy S3

"We won't try to win you back, but if you want to come back that would be great!" - that takes balls.

- Sent from my Galaxy S3

That's my favorite part of this.