You all may want to hold off on buying a moto x until 12/13.

Why? Sweet pricing for existing customers who want to upgrade?

- Sent from my Galaxy S3

Please elaborate. I'm trying to get my parents to upgrade and the Moto X is for them. Mostly because my mother can boss it around. :)

Neither of them has ever had a smartphone, and I worked my ass off to steer them away from the iPhone.

But seriously, they're about to upgrade any day now. So if they should hold off for a couple of weeks, please let me know.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

- Sent from my Galaxy S3

As of right now for the Christmas promo starting 12/13. All 3 colors will be free for new lines and renewals. No rebates, but I must warn everyone the Moto X has been in short supply and back ordered since September. So it would be wise to call ahead to check store inventory.

- Sent from my Galaxy S3

As of right now for the Christmas promo starting 12/13. All 3 colors will be free for new lines and renewals. No rebates, but I must warn everyone the Moto X has been in short supply and back ordered since September. So it would be wise to call ahead to check store inventory.

So would using points to renew contact work, or is this for those eligible currently to upgrade/renew?

- Sent from my Galaxy S3

Hmmm is there a price match within 15 days???? Granted it just only cost us a penny so free vs a penny is not a big deal...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4.2.5 - non pro version.

Hmmm is there a price match within 15 days???? Granted it just only cost us a penny so free vs a penny is not a big deal...

OK. When I say free I mean a penny plus activation fee unless you use points to waive it. As always, you must be eligible for the discounted pricing and sign a 2 year contract.

OK. When I say free I mean a penny plus activation fee unless you use points to waive it. As always, you must be eligible for the discounted pricing and sign a 2 year contract.

That sounds good. No it sounds great!

But we used our points to cover the $49.99 price, is there a time frame for price match? Meaning we can use the points then for the activation fee instead of the cost of the phone?

I am just asking... have yet to get the phone so until it shows up here or I see the order on our myaccount it is hard to trust anything, especially after this summers issues but we are not giving up on uscc just yet.

Thank you for all you do to support us!

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4.2.4

15 day price match is from shipping date.

If the shipping date is say today, since I have no information about the order, this will be within the 15 day window for the price match!  Wahoo!

December 5th to the 13th is only 8 days!  Definitely within the 15 day window....   :-!

Edited by dBuster

Moto x in hand! Charging it actually and letting it warm up a tad. Maybe tomorrow I will get it setup and pay with it some. First impression, physically pretty much a hair larger than my em! But going from a 4.3 to a 4.7 inch screen, I believe that is the screen size. I really like how it is just about the same physical size as my em! Didn't want to carry an enormous device around.. If I did I would have stuck with my s3

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Question regarding the migrate app. Does it take our remove from the old device when you run it? I am not wanting to use the x or activate it until my Diztronic case arrives probably on Monday but I wouldn't mind getting it still prior to then.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'm almost certain it did not remove info from the old device, it just copied. As I mentioned before, it not only moved info (pics, contacts, texts, call log, music, files) from the device, it moved from the SD card as well. Someone really needs to make a cross platform/cross-brand app like this, as it would instantly be the most useful app in the Play Store.

I'm almost certain it did not remove info from the old device, it just copied. As I mentioned before, it not only moved info (pics, contacts, texts, call log, music, files) from the device, it moved from the SD card as well. Someone really needs to make a cross platform/cross-brand app like this, as it would instantly be the most useful app in the Play Store.

Definitely a great app.  Worked like a charm.  Just moved from an M to an X with no regrets so far.

Had to pull the SD card from the em as there were to many photos there... I guess I will have to rely on the cloud more now than anything...

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Had to pull the SD card from the em as there were to many photos there... I guess I will have to rely on the cloud more now than anything...

At least there's 50gb + 15gb (free normally) of Drive for 2 years. You have to manually backup everything but it isn't too bad.

Call me backwards but having come from a S4 with a 16 go SD, the X forced me deal with all my pics/videos. I had so much crap on the S4 it made it difficult to find certain pics. Cut back on my hoarding tendency.

Sent from muh 'Merican built phone.

I have 100gb of dropbox. But may look into Google drive depending on automation of uploading..

I too hoarded pictures, have a 16 GB SD card that is 70% photos and videos and no movies in that mix.

If you have access to a Chrome book, powerwash (wipe it) and be the first to log in. Instant 100gb for Google drive for two years. Rewipe it and give it back to whoever it was first. 

Strange you say that...

I just got a chromebook for my brother in law...

I'll be... Well I'll steal that. I'll get him a thumb drive in return

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk