Sign in to follow this  

[ROM][V7/1/11] Heinz 57 for Mesmerize and Showcase

After I installed H57 V1.1, my phone shuts off and I have to do a battery pull to restart. I reflashed to V1, and running great again. Would SetCPU have something to do with the PBJ version shutting off like that? I really liked the V1.1 with PBJ.

If my phone is running fine on the 6/6/11 release I can just flash the 6/16/11 one without the kernel and be OK right ? Still learning about the kernel and ROM mixes.

I'm gonna have to harumphf the pbjt kernel. My phone has been right wiggy for the last week or so (got mine early, lol) Either way, alot of my apps fc randomly, especially my BoA app, cause they're Satan. I get odd lockups involving use of my headphone jack while the phone is transitioning.

Now, let me clarify for anyone who reads this, this may not happen to you. Like the earlier post say, everybody is going to have different results.

My phone gets a 2480 on quad, btw, lol. Shows how wacky quad is.

I typically hit 15 mflops on linpack.

That's wild. The PB&J kernel runs great for me. Guess that's proof everyones phone is a little different :D

Tap-a-Talked from my Mesmerize

I am actually have fewer issues with PBJT than I did with OTB. Everything is running great and battery usage is 4-5%/hr with normal use.

Just flashed the new Heinz with the pbj kernel and it's running great! I was just wondering is there a stable and tested overclock app available that will work with this setup? Thank you

Just flashed the new Heinz with the pbj kernel and it's running great! I was just wondering is there a stable and tested overclock app available that will work with this setup? Thank you

PBJ is not a oc kernel, it is just a UV kernel

Either one should work fine. I have used both at one point or another. I didn't have any major issues

Anyone else have really jacked up status bar icons with this? Tried installing it and my cell signal icon was a blank square and my WiFi icon was a single vertical line. Formatted system, data, cache and dalvik before installing it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

just thought id mention made it crash 4 times now, playin plants vs zombies got a text and crashed 3 times, and playing oder and chaos got a text samething crash

Update is rockin. Love my Heinz Flavored Mesmerize. Great work man. Thanks :)

Its good practice to disable lagfix whenever flashing anything. You don't have too but I would suggest it.

Any know issues in the chicago area, the reason being i lost all service in chicago using Heinz 57 v1.2 with PBJT, i've been using Heinz 57 since inception and never had so much as hiccup

Any know issues in the chicago area, the reason being i lost all service in chicago using Heinz 57 v1.2 with PBJT, i've been using Heinz 57 since inception and never had so much as hiccup

I'm on heinz57, nw suburbs of chicago and no problems. I don't think I"m using the pbjt though. Data seems to be going up and down just fine.

I'm on heinz57, nw suburbs of chicago and no problems. I don't think I"m using the pbjt though. Data seems to be going up and down just fine.

Like many of my problems i'm sure it was user induced, think i got er under control for the moment, i guess next trip to chicago will be the test

Then you won't get the fixes included in the ee19 release. Meaning its based off of it doesn't mean it included all of the fixes/improvements. I would highley suggest doing the upgrade then flashing the new version of Heinz.

Reason I ask is, my brother is running Heinz 57 v1.2 with PBJT but hadn't done the ee19 update yet...can he run *this* now, or will he need to flash back, or run the update then the kernel, or...??