iUSC

iPhone 5s/5c to land on November 8th

Why is this titled "iPhone 5s/5c to land on November 8th", then doesn't have any information to support that?  Is this actually "Rumor Mill"?

Any word on the 4s, pricing, or colors available?

Pricing and colors are set by Apple and us cellular is forced to carry all models and storage options available from Apple. So 4s will be free in white or black.

This is actually bad news...Let the issues begin! Oh wait, USCC already has issues all around...this just brings many more.

This is actually bad news...Let the issues begin! Oh wait, USCC already has issues all around...this just brings many more.

Yeah hang on if you thought it was bad before.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Lolol. And the s3 is the mystery network killa. Just y'all wait! At least Android phones let you contain their data usage.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 4

Lolol. And the s3 is the mystery network killa. Just y'all wait! At least Android phones let you contain their data usage.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 4

I heard about that. Guaranteed this will add to it (:

blackbeard   Eye-phones, great idea to release with all the tower and billing issues that are still going on. Release date Nov. 8, looks like I need to get in and pay my bill before all the I-diots hit the retail store........ :barf:  

I'm curious if the 4s will be 4G for us cell. Sprint's version is not yet Att and I believe Verizon are.

It didn't say, but I would hope they would make it 4g, ATT & Verizon are 4g.

I'm curious if the 4s will be 4G for us cell. Sprint's version is not yet Att and I believe Verizon are.

If I had to take a guess, I would say no because they need to offer it on prepaid and 4G phones are not allowed on prepaid.

Unless they change that policy.

...I think it will be *available* as an on-contract phone, and *THAT* model will have 4G capabilities?

Idk, the iPhone 4/4S would hold the record for most outdated phone that USCC has launched to date, tho... lol

Apple prob has like a million+ 4S phones just sitting around since they prob over produced.... & Why would you buy a 4S, when you could get the 5C for cheap ...  it doesn't make any sense, but then again, USCC doesn't make much sense these days.