BMaae4

[10/30/2013]IceCold ROM RLS1!!

BMaae4, I have tried different kernels. I have also ran the rom without doing anything else with it and it locks up especially when trying to wake up the phone. It also has froze and rebooted while i was on a phone call. I cannot figure out what is causing the lockups 

Any idea when you might have an MJA version of this? Not complaining or trying to rush things, just wondering if it is in the works. For some reason cfautoroot never works on my phone, had the same problems with previous versions, the only way for me to get root is to load a custom pre-rooted ROM.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Any idea when you might have an MJA version of this? Not complaining or trying to rush things, just wondering if it is in the works. For some reason cfautoroot never works on my phone, had the same problems with previous versions, the only way for me to get root is to load a custom pre-rooted ROM.

I am working on getting at least a booting MJA before I do anything else.  What you might want to try rooting wise is to flash a custom recovery with  odin and flash root using chanfires flashable zip (found here: http://download.chainfire.eu/351/SuperSU/).  Or see my Kingo Root thread.  Anyways, I have to get MJA booting.  I'm thinking it is a bootloader thing, but could be wrong.

Way busy with work. My GF goes back to school the 13th so I'll see if I can't get a build up shortly after that

https://db.tt/Qyixz9e0

Here is the system ui apk for ND1 if you could do something and build it possibly for ND1

how long You been rocking tw Greg?

Everyone on Alucards thread is raving over his newest tw kernel. They are saying it's beast. Maybe try That.

Edited by Matthius

Ok may have to try that

how did you update to latest firmware. Ota?

I re downloaded stock and then rooted and then ran triangle away rebooted into download mode reloaded NAE and then went into recovery and wiped data and my phone status was official and then it came up saying I had an update