Sign in to follow this  
cdrice15

Kitkat 4.4

Man I just heard the news. This is awesome!

"We are moving directly to 4.4. I don't like to discuss timing. It just puts a lot of stress on the team, and there is always a chance we find something which delays us a bit. Rest assured, we are on it. You have seen the speed with which we are moving as a Google company, that shall continue." Punit Soni, VP of Project Management, Motorola

I couldn't get MMS to work gonna. Mess with it some more later

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Same here which is fine I don't get a ton of mms

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Even more promising!

Verizon Soak Test emails went out today!

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk 4 Pro

The only reason I can think why Verizon got the soak test first is the furor over receiving the camera/audio fix OTA last. Those were some angry people on the Motorola forums.

You know you can get Hangouts from the Play store right? To stay on topic my co-worker who has the Moto X on ATT got 4.4 a few days ago.

Edited by Snyperx

AT&T and T-Mobile got KitKat before Thanksgiving, I heard. So I've been checking my wife's Moto X daily for updates. She doesn't care about version, but humors me. I like telling her "No KitKat for you." I think I'll get it on my S3 (via custom ROMs) first. I know it's out there, but has no features. We're all (except a few mavericks) waiting for the big ROM groups to put it out... Anyway I can't wait to tell her different. Moto X is a great phone on 4.2.2 though, as a former Electrify owner, it's defied all my expectations. It's a great phone. It would be better with CM, or Liquid, but as is it's pretty good. (She was originally apprehensive when I told her it ran stock Android—the Acclaim did too and that was a terrible phone. She now knows that stock Android 4.2 on a good phone is a damn sight better than stock Android 2.2 on a poor phone.)