Holden45

Stock Firmware

Awesome...I see it on there now.  Going to see about throwing together a working de la Vega method.

Look at the file properties to see the size. If its large then you can assume its the right one.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Edited by Zenzr

Odin is failing saying there is no PIT file.  

Ideas?

Is "re-partition" checked?  If so, uncheck that.  Doesn't need to be checked.  Beyond that, I'm out of ideas.

Just Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time should be checked.  And the file goes in PDA slot.

Edited by BorNX

Odin is failing saying there is no PIT file.

Ideas?

Are you using "PDA" to push the .tar file to your phone? Bad download?

I have used Odin and the files from the OP without any issue....so I know it works.

Wrong Odin version most likely. Update to 3.07 or higher.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Just straight up did a Dirty Flash back to stock........ Anything that had root is looking for root again.....and every app I deleted is back...... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr............. now its off to warranty it if BT is still sucking......

can i go from mk2 to this file? (downflash)?

with the sprint gs4 we could go from mk2 to mja no problem

just wondering same thing about this

I haven't heard of anyone doing this yet...  proceed with caution.

It's not "impossible" since they both have KNOX, but I don't have any empirical evidence to support the hypothesis that you'd be fine.

Why do you want to downgrade anyway?  There's not that much different

Just straight up did a Dirty Flash back to stock........ Anything that had root is looking for root again.....and every app I deleted is back...... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr............. now its off to warranty it if BT is still sucking......

What did you have for BT issues? My BT is also bad. Can't play music without skipping often. None of my other inferior phones have issues, so I assume my phone is just faulty.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

What did you have for BT issues? My BT is also bad. Can't play music without skipping often. None of my other inferior phones have issues, so I assume my phone is just faulty.

Every time I rooted BT would fail. So what I ended up doing was doing the dirty flash, root, remove BS apps, and then un-root. All done with that kingon root tool.

So far not a single problem with anything.

On the road!

Ohhh..... Just choppy play back. Sometime so bad I would just shut it off.

On the road!

My bad......I guess Pandora does not like rooted phones... I never use Pandora or Bluetooth outside of my car till this morning. Pandora was playing just through the phone and it was choppy as hell. Just as it played through Bluetooth.

So I guess I deserve a slap on the wrist complaining about Bluetooth being the culprit.

On the road!

It's probably just the N3 is not capable of smooth media playback. I know it's much harder to watch a video or listen to music than any other phone I've had. I wonder if it's CPU related or graphics or what? Mine is a little better on stock 4.4.2 rooted. Skips a little on Pandora with bluetooth. But most videos have been playing - after several minutes of buffering.

So why are there 2 files to download?  I thought you only flashed the "home" file to get back to stock?  I'm all set up with Odin and ready to flash....just confused on if I am supposed to do both of these ate the same time, one first and then the other after first boot....or what.

Sorry for the noobish questions, haven't done anything through Odin before and I can't find a very comprehensive guide.  All I can find for instructions are "flash through Odin, but nothing that says HOW to flash through Odin.

thanks.

So why are there 2 files to download?  I thought you only flashed the "home" file to get back to stock?  I'm all set up with Odin and ready to flash....just confused on if I am supposed to do both of these ate the same time, one first and then the other after first boot....or what.

Sorry for the noobish questions, haven't done anything through Odin before and I can't find a very comprehensive guide.  All I can find for instructions are "flash through Odin, but nothing that says HOW to flash through Odin.

thanks.

The two files are the different odin firmware, are they not? Just pick which one you'd like to flash and go at it. Tar files go in the PDA section of Odin.