nicholas9543

Moto X vs. iPhone 5s?

I am having trouble deciding between the two. I love android and have always been a fan. Just want something nice with a long lasting battery.

Sent from my XT901 Motorola Electrify M while responding to a fire.

As much as I wouldn't want to use a moto. I'd still use it as my primary device over the iPhone. I have an upgrade in feb and I was kinda debating on those 2 or waiting for the s5 but after using the note 3 I'm leaning towards that but that's me, I might stick with my s4 idk. But I'd t a ke the moto x over the iPhone since honestly ios doesn't offer much

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I'm getting 24 hours+ out of the battery on my X. Many users are complaining about ios7 and battery life.

Moto X is light years ahead of the iphone and you are not locked in apples jail, letting you do only what they want you to do on the phone.

Motorola put dual LTE antennas in the X and 4G usability is far better than any other phone that USCC has.

I don't have to switch to 3G mode to be able to use data in low signal areas. With 1-2 bars and a -108dBm signal strength on 4G, I get 5-6MB down. No other phone is usable on 4G with that kind of signal strength.

Is that with quite a few apps running in the background at idle? I hate apples history of picking fights at company's. Might stick with android since its ordered over Apple. We had a survey at our high school about that. Android won

If you have the s4 now I wouldn't upgrade. My note 3 feels like a bigger version of my s4 so while it's nice it's not really an upgrade.

I would hold onto it and save the upgrade in case you break or lose your phone or at the least just wait til the next gen of phones comes out. It would be more worthwhile to wait. I only upgraded cuz I switched carriers and didn't want something that already had a few months on it.

I'm leaning toward the X by instinct. I have a tendacy of using alot of apps. 4G does kill my battery faster on my M. Can someone do a signal comparison between the 2?

Why is this a discussion!?

The X smokes the 5S all day long, then again for dinner.

Lol - no idevice can compare fairly to an android powered device.

Your choice tho. I'm bias - and it kinda shows.

I'm kidding about the discussion part, its a good, legit question.

Get the X. It's the best secretary I've never had. Touchless Control is so fluid and easy. I can set reminders left and right. Set up Google Now, and it learns. I'm a productivity fool now. I'm remembering to bring the diapers AND wipes to daycare now!

I'm camping out tomorrow night at Uscc corporate store to be first in line to get a iPhone 5S on friday morning! ;)

Sent from my cup on a string using Tapatalk 4

Edited by outcasted2003

If that's what floats your boat... go for it. I have never and don't ever see myself camping out for anything.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Moto x. No contest here. Although, apple is giving you a wallpaper to match the phone color on the 5c... pretty hi-teck.

Bring some party liquor and it sounds like an unknown hinson concert

Edited by MattO

Bah Bah Bah!!! I am Bah. I must Bah in line. I must be like everyone else Bah. Bah!!!

Well I'm 85% for the moto x. Reason 1; cheaper 2; more versatile 3; nfc 4; touch less commands 5; active display. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

I haven't got a new device yet. Usc system crashed due to the amount of sales of Apple devices. I was also informed that Apple set the launch date not USC. They were forced to upgrade their system. Worst yet they didn't have a display and all apple devices are shrink wrapped from being opened. So give me Monday or Tuesday.

I went to my local uscc last night and you couldn't move in there. I've never seen so many people in there, ever. They had 4s, 5c, and 5s all working on display. We waited 10 minutes just to get near them. My wife picked up the 5s and said I hate it. We went in to look at the moto x and she really liked it. My daughter wants me to take her in this week to look at both of them. She loves her electrify m and android so it should be an easy choice.

BTW, the note 3 looks awesome but is huge. My wife said it would be good for playing candy crush on.

Edited by zoodski