Ace3166

Black Friday 2013 News/rumors?

I'm not being mean. Makes far more sense to repurpose them there than anywhere here.

They were crap from the git go, they should be a dime a dozen, if not straight up free.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Heard from upper management that there will be actual sales this year. Last year mail in rebates went away and that was it. Expect USCC to be very aggressive to gain back some customers that were lost in the TOPS transition.

My prediction, free M, F7,Axiom.$50 S4 and Moto X. Note 2 for $100. Just a guess, I've received no pricing info.

Remind me again what the price match policy is now? I know returns went to 14 days, but how about price match, is that 14 days as well or did they do away with that completely?

Got an email today for upgrade 11 months before we are eligible.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

I was also wondering about Black Friday... I got the early upgrade email, but I'd like to know about the Black Friday sale, and when it starts. Then I could make my purchase within the 15 day guarantee.

Can't hardly stand the wait !!! Are their any hints as to if the Note 3 might be reduced \

on Black Friday !!! Or at Christmas ?????????????? Throw me a bone !!!!

Not from what I'm seeing. The Note 2 will be reduced along with most phones below $100 right now.

Can't hardly stand the wait !!! Are their any hints as to if the Note 3 might be reduced \

on Black Friday !!! Or at Christmas ???? ???? ???? ???? Throw me a bone !!!!

Not from what I'm seeing. The Note 2 will be reduced along with most phones below $100 right now.

Check your pm so I can blog... lol

on Black Friday !!! Or at Christmas ???? ???? ???? ???? Throw me a bone !!!!

Check your pm so I can blog... lol

Check your email Adam.

honestly sub-pricing is brutal as it is on the carriers.  Is there really that much difference between free and 100 bucks if the wholesale cost is 526?

I wish we'd do the "every phone free" again, even if it was merciless on the call centers.

That said I don't think that'll happen, if only for OEM minimum pricing requirements (can't dilute your brand by offering your product the same price as a Huawei now, can we?)

Adam, Please spill the beans Now !!!! I can't wait !!! Especially want to know about the Note 3..

If not Black Friday...Have you heard anything about the Note 3 at Christmas ????????

I've been going back and forth in my mind. . . regarding the Note 3 - - when is a phone too bid and a tablet too small?

I've decided that the Note 3 is it for me IF the upcoming holidays provide for a good deal.

Edited by paul361