na7q

[SUPPORT][4.4][KITKAT] CyanogenMod 11

We don't have any 4.4 GAPPS available unless you can find some on XDA or something. 4.3 might work but no guarantees.

FYI It must be flashed in cwm 6.0.4.3 or higher

Edited by na7q

Got it to flash, but cant get it to boot...  (bootloop) Will redownload and try again...

Edited by phince1

no flash for me... status 7 "this package is for t0lte devices, and this is a r950", even from cm10.1 here on our forum... what's that trick to bypass?

Perhaps it's no good. I know sbrissen got the Verizon variant to boot. I'll be sure to post a new build when the time comes. Stay tuned!

Got it to boot.  I guess it pays to follow directions. Make sure you do the factory reset after flashing the rom/gapps!

No data or voice.  Wifi works.

Edited by phince1

um. the CWM you linked us to is 6.0.2.7 

I can't find 6.0.4.3 for t0lteusc. I guess I can just use VZW's and remove the device check

EDIT:  did as I said (used verizon's 605 recovery, removed the assert prop) and flashed, booted and seems to be running quite well. 

Edited by bru_1

I didn't link one you could say :P the entire post was a copy and paste of the other CM posts.

Gotcha! Well, I just finished syncing the CM11.0 repo for our device, and it's building now. I'll share what I've got once I've confirmed everything worked properly lol

edit: 

well crap. It errors out most of the way through with some kind of selinux error, 'unknown type uinput_device' or some such bs. not sure how to proceed 

edit2: it looks to be an SELinux error, but I'm not sure how to build it without SELinux. 

Edited by bru_1

device/samsung/t0lte/selinux/secril.te":5:ERROR 'unknown type uinput_device' at token ';' on line 7919:allow system uinput_device:chr_file { read ioctl write open };allow system diagnostic_device:chr_file { { getattr open read ioctl lock } { open append write } };checkpolicy:  error(s) encountered while parsing configurationmake: *** [/home/david/android/system/out/target/product/r950/obj/ETC/sepolicy_intermediates/sepolicy] Error 1

the full error. any thoughts? Wait XX hours and re-sync and retry? lol 

Edited by bru_1

There are two errors that need fixing. One is the sepolicy of device source. Another is the hash_set.cc. 

Recommendation: wait a couple days. CM and device devs got a lot of fixing to do!

What/where are the areas that you guys are getting errors?

EDIT:  I may be able to lend some assistance with some of the errors we were getting when building for the d2usc/d2tmo.

Edited by RMarkwald

I told na7q this already, but make sure you're running Java JDK 1.6 and not Java JDK 1.7.  You'll get errors on the libchromium stuff when it gets there.

java -version

I install it via PPA, Oracle Java 6.

http://linuxg.net/how-to-install-oracle-java-jdk-678-on-ubuntu-13-04-12-10-12-04/

yeah I'm using 1.6. finally got a build for t0lteusc,it boots and everything but mobile data is still broken and the accessing either camera makes it reboot. 

edit: rmarkwald, does the d2usc have the same issues? 

Edited by bru_1

yeah I'm using 1.6. finally got a build for t0lteusc,it boots and everything but mobile data is still broken and the accessing either camera makes it reboot.

every build of 11 data is broken among other things

Data works fine on d2usc, so does rear Camera for the most part.  Front Camera freezes then reboots the device.

I get my proprietary device blobs from TheMuppets Github, is that where you're getting your vendor blobs (/vendor/samsung)?

What are the proprietaries that the N2 uses?  I know the S3 is the d2-common stuff, msm8960, d2...what does the N2 use?

I know I'm getting proprietary blobs from themuppets as well, not sure beyond that.

Edit: I think it's generic t0lte, but I'm probably wrong. I'm pretty new to any and all of this.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Edited by bru_1