na7q

[SUPPORT][4.4][KITKAT] CyanogenMod 11

We use the smdk4412-common. Our biggest enemy... exynos.. with that, things aren't going to work all that well right off the bat. They never do.

I'd assume within the next week or two the data and voice stuff will hopefully be worked out. 

Edited by na7q

We use the smdk4412-common. Our biggest enemy... exynos.. with that, things aren't going to work all that well right off the bat. They never do.

I'd assume within the next week or two the data and voice stuff will hopefully be worked out. 

Yeah Exynos is def the issue, you're right.  It'll take time.

We use the smdk4412-common. Our biggest enemy... exynos.. with that, things aren't going to work all that well right off the bat. They never do.

true story Edited by gr33nd3vil

Just FYI, for those who are wondering.... todays build is still gimp. I'm syncing, building, and retesting daily to see if it's fixed :)

EDIT: for those that are too anxious to just wait, I've got my build box / home server setup to automatically sync and build r950 and copy it to my public ftp folder here: ftp://ftp.sdbruington.us/

If you want to, you can download the day's release from there, it runs every day at 3:00PM EST. But be gentle, I've only got a 1Mbps upload. ;)

Edited by bru_1

Gotta add a widget and drag...

As a side note, I sold my Note2 in order to move on to the note3.  It's been real everyone!  Na7q and woundtight I hope to see you guys in the note3 thread real soon...

Edited by phince1

alright bru_1 thanks for the builds, latest 11/20 build works well so far (bout 30 min use)...

4G, camera, voice... working for me! pretty slick

Edited by mcgleevn

Got it to boot but I'm confused or just stupid....there's only one home screen? I couldn't find a option to add more?

You have to drag a shortcut and long hold and drag it to the right to create a new home screen

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

bru_1 your public ftp folder link isn't working for me. I wanted to download the 11/20 build since that other guy said his 4g and camera works on that build.

TeamAndroid, I just checked it and tested it.... working fine. Might've been in the middle of a reboot or something while you were trying... I was doing a little system maintenance this morning. 

GAPPs is NOT included. you should be able to get the packages here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2397942

BTW, 4G DOES work on the 11/20 build, however 3g/1x does not. 

The camera seems to work well. 

EDIT: interesting, the VZW version seems to have working data. TeamSBrissen is working on theirs, but I wonder what they did to fix data. From what I've read, their data only breaks when flashed via TWRP, but I/we have been flashing in CWM  6.0.4.3+. Any thoughts Mike? 

Edited by bru_1

To fix 3g/1x do this

To get 3g working I just downloaded APN shortcut from the play store. Then I entered in;

Name: LTE - USCC INTERNET

APN: usccinternet

MMSC: http://mmsc1.uscc.net/mmsc/MMS

MCC: 311

MNC: 580

then I hit save, and 3g came right on. It even hands off properly after that, for me at least.

Definitely gonna give it a shot. Thanks! I checked the apns-conf.xml in this and cm-10.2, but not very closely... they looked to have the same entries. anyway, thanks!!! I'll report back my confirmation... :)

EDIT: works great! as soon as i turned off Wifi after adding that APN (which, the APN doesnt show up in the list after saving it) but 3g connected and it works great. Thanks again :) 

Edited by bru_1

Link? I have never gotten bru1 to wrk?

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

TRY THIS from my dropbox. Idk why a few people are having trouble downloading from my ftp. 

Thanks for the ROM. The original link to bru_1 worked for me, even has the correct version of CWM to use. So far 4G, SMS, voice mail, email all work well that I tested quickly now. 

Edited by patriot76

Yeah, I've been using this for 24 hours now, and I havent found anything that's broken yet. :)  

Both cameras, texting, wifi, exchange/email, and more. i havent tried gps, mms, or bluetooth.

i tried to download the cmw touch 6.0.4.5 its not there. Is something wrong with the download link?

Just FYI, for those who are wondering.... todays build is still gimp. I'm syncing, building, and retesting daily to see if it's fixed  :)

EDIT: for those that are too anxious to just wait, I've got my build box / home server setup to automatically sync and build r950 and copy it to my public ftp folder here: ftp://ftp.sdbruington.us/

If you want to, you can download the day's release from there, it runs every day at 3:00PM EST. But be gentle, I've only got a 1Mbps upload.  ;)

rawb, go to the above FTP link.  bru_1 has all the latest nightlies and cwm touch on his ftp server.  Specifically, the direct link on his FTP server is ftp://ftp.sdbruington.us/recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.4.5-r950.zip