na7q

[SUPPORT][4.4][KITKAT] CyanogenMod 11

thanks for the help durango. now im flashing to see how good this rom is.. :)

no problem.  I just flashed it half an hour ago and it seems great.  4g, gps, camera seem fine so far

If it doesn't work for you it's likely a bug. Seems to be for every AOSP upgrade we have.

That sux.i use wifi direct all the time.i guess back to wiz rom I got until they can get it fixed. Other than that this is a smooth rom

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Just use a different ROM. Anything is better than TouchWiz. And I'm not sure what ya mean by calling by WiFi direct...

Just use a different ROM. Anything is better than TouchWiz. And I'm not sure what ya mean by calling by WiFi direct...

i meant wifi tethering

So proximity sensor has gone buggy on me a couple times... I'll be on a call and I'll notice my screen turns on and I'll ear-dial... Other than that, kitkat is great, battery life is about as good as I've ever had

dang i love this rom. yeah i noticed the same about the ear dial thing but the battery life is out of this world. its very simple and clean looking. love the dialer features

i meant wifi tethering

The native wifi tethering works fine for me.  You can enable it in:

settings > wireless & networks - more... > tethering & portable hotspot > portable wi-fi hotspot checked

Edited by durango99

Im going to be pretty bored tonight so I'll probably try this rom again and see if 8 can get it to work

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

BTW, for those that havent noticed it yet-- I'm uploading every build of this to android file host @ http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=9695, so please..... download it there. LOL. ya'll are killing my connection. I turned off FTP today so I could play xbox ;)

EDIT: I uploaded CWM touch to AFH as well, so it can be downloaded there. 

Edited by bru_1

ah besides the ear/beard-dial proximity sensor fail, I also get a Google server is down error when attempting to sync my calender from gmail...

I also am experiencing the ear dial and calender bug. Something very strange I discovered: I had an external SD card in when I installed the ROM. It appears to be have nothing on it from within Android, Settings>Storage says it has 0B free and 0B used. Windows 7 says it needs to be formatted but then is unable to. This new CWM is able to mount it and display the contents. I can access it at mountpoint /storage/sdcard_1. There is also a mountpoint /extStorage and that gives an error when I try to mount it in CWM. Both of them appear to be empty in the file manager in Android. BTW, is there a changelog somewhere for the nightlies?

ah besides the ear/beard-dial proximity sensor fail, I also get a Google server is down error when attempting to sync my calender from gmail...

im getting that the google problem, and Im not even on 4.4. I'm on stock debloated.

Rom is pretty solid. I have the Prox sensor issue as well as com.bluetooth.system crashing over and over when I try to pair it with my car. If I pair with Torque by it self I have no issues o.0

I havent tried bluetooth, but just my 2 bits; every time I dirty flash the newest build, I also re-flash the PA GApps full package, and wipe cache & dalvik. It helps, i think. 

How are y'all getting service with this ROM? I tried the APN edit that someone posted earlier and nothing.  Boots fine and can use WiFi with TWRP recovery. Could it be the need for the CWR recovery? Just looking for input is all.

I tried flashing pacman 4.4(clean or dirty) and had the same issue, no cell connection no matter what. Then flashed this and PA 4.4 apps a few days ago and everything works properly except bluetooth and proximity(I had to do the APN add for fixing 3G/1X data, definitely not a deal breaker for daily driver.

Edited by xecuter2

How are y'all getting service with this ROM? I tried the APN edit that someone posted earlier and nothing.  Boots fine and can use WiFi with TWRP recovery. Could it be the need for the CWR recovery? Just looking for input is all.

I found there was some oddities with the 11/26 build. If you don't have service with it, try rebooting and give it a few minutes. For whatever reason, after a boot, it takes a little bit for it to regain service. But it does work, I'm using it right now, dirty flashed over 11/25 build. :) 

Thanks bru I will try again tonight or tomorrow since it will be my only day off

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

when you dirty flash a nightly is it normal for your CM version and Build date info to stay on the first build that you flashed? Or am I just doing something wrong?  

when you dirty flash a nightly is it normal for your CM version and Build date info to stay on the first build that you flashed? Or am I just doing something wrong?

something went wrong lol

something went wrong lol

as usual

i cant help but notice both of you have listed that you have the S4. you do know this is the note2 forum, right? lol